2014 catdaddy trout forecast

Discussion in 'Trout & Fly Fishing' started by catdaddy, Jan 4, 2014.

1. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    no but seen the hillbilly kid down the road do it.....the only challenge me gots is stuffing trouts in cooler so's I gots room to get to blu.

2. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    I didn't think the trout parks were about challenge, just quantity.:wave:

You go there to catch a meal, if you want challenge, you go fly fish the trophy C.A.R. waters.....:wave:

3. Refuze2falo

Refuze2falo Plain White Cracker

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    What is the challenge?? Not falling in the water?

4. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    I knew if I kept bumping this thread wit hero's like stan and vigil ward....real outdoorsman would partake.

5. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    ...think'n about post'n pic of dana brown wit a lion kill....and drag trapper in!

6. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Not getting the flys stuck in the back of your head, or in the arm of the guy fishing next to you.....:wave:

7. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    missed this earlier....yes i'll go.Dont know when/where?Older I get less crowd I can stand....but i'll still go!I fish white /norfork in late winter/early spring,trout parks/ribbon streams in spring/holiday's,and taney in fall for brown run.Let me know me brudder.:cheers:

8. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Will do, if I can find some time....:wave:

Need to get the boat out anyway, make sure it's working all right before I tote it up to Ontario in June.:D

9. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    catdaddy tip o season,best piece of gear to keep in tackle box,along wit loaf of "good" bread stuffed in waders

Attached Files:

10. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri

Burg has a lot of work to do, to top this one.:eek::

11. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    not very conducive for C&R....but....ahh....so be it!:rules:wash'd down wit a little blu,follow'd by a wee bit and a stogie,boots resting on log by campfire....C&R!!!!!!! T'AINT GOT NO TIME FO DAT N'EITHER!

Attached Files:

12. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    That calls for some Glenlivet.:D

13. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    :bowing: yo sir are a breathe of fresh air in a soggy wader of a thread.Yo brilliant and irish and it would be my honor to cook and eat yo fish first.:cheers:

14. seth_turner_04

seth_turner_04 Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2005
    Owensville, MO
    Everybody knows stocked trout taste like doodoo, even when fried in Andy's.:rolleyes:

15. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    ...18" smallmouth or 3-12" will fit on george foreman nicely.:D

16. Rack_Hunter

Rack_Hunter Sensitivity Aficionado

I have never tasted doodoo, but I will take your word for it. :D

17. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    alright if yo insist....
    Roaring River has had hundreds of trucks taking gravel from dredging outta pools because creeks keep washing away pools.
    The river was stocked wit 500 stockers/20 lunker rainbows in December from park to curry bridge.Lunkers were 3-4 lbs. but one 5 was reported...stockers 12"-15"....as we like to call here on forum,George foreman size...on river when buddy catch's one and holds it up for yo....yo just reply,"nice color."....that's acceptable,kind,and funny,especially when he holds up nice one and sulks the rest of the day for it.
    ****extra catdaddy special report****
    there are 6 camaras hide'n in area,that are moved around to catch violators that enter parks no fish'n zones....and craftily watch'n park'n lot fo yo license plate....do not get $200 fine,shunned on trout forum....get catdaddy map!Tight lines:cheers:

18. seth_turner_04

Dec 18, 2005
    Owensville, MO
    I think they taste fine. I believe Dadakota is the one who loathes them. :D

I like the 10-12 inchers. Once they get much bigger, the fillets are bit too thick for my preference.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
  19. seth_turner_04

Dec 18, 2005
    Owensville, MO
    I'd prefer three 12's over a loan 18 incher.:wave:

20. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n

we'll if yo can find 12's,i'll change thread to seths world record safari's.....and stop throwing smally's on bank to make mo room for trout.:hysterical::scared::stirpot: