2014 catdaddy trout forecast

Discussion in 'Trout & Fly Fishing' started by catdaddy, Jan 4, 2014.

1. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    :scared:

Let me know when it's over

catdaddy likes this.
  2. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    I think he is "fixing" her brakes. :D :thinking:

catdaddy likes this.

3. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

It's about quitting time for him. There's always another day.

catdaddy likes this.
  4. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    Good afternoon
    .....brakes are fix'd,dish's wash'd,laundry,lawn,broken down fantasy playa release'd....tilage has been jack hammer'd,board install'd,taped,prep'd.....dove,turkey,goat scout'n is up to date....fowl reports have been phoned in and received......all dat's left is blu,birds game and points award'd.:cool2:

5. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

Jeez loweez. I can't win. Stopped for a set down supper and a group of aimish came in and set down. Frigging bonnets everywhere.

6. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    ....bonnets aint to bad.Better'n lady contractor throw'n yo bones.Call'n yo all time....to work.:boohoo:
    Call'n yo early,all day.....late wit material,try'n to change things already done.....not that I would.....my way or I don't do it,unless of course she want me to tear it down and reapproach.....cha ching.:cool2:.....then I suppose I could do it her way.....but it would be wrong and cost her twice as much.:cool2:....luckily fo her she know this.
    She got me to pull off job about 2 weeks ago.....to bid some tile emergency.Gave her a price.....she say's,"oh they'll never go fo dat!".....friggin billion dolla corporation.
    I say's," well I can put a Band-Aid on it.....but it wont last."
    So she gets somebody else.:bored:
    .....week later I'm doing job,apparently new feller bit off mo he can chew.....and evidently they did go fo dat!:clap:

7. henry

Charge em extra for having to fix someone else's mess.

8. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:
    .....cant,i keep bid'n her commercial jobs high.....hope'n she'll just let me be and hunt.
    Find'n out I'm either mo valuable then I thought....or peeps been take'n advantage of me fo years.:D

9. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    wow,that game deteriorated quickly....grand slam,reds up by 6.
    again should follow me own advice.....shoulda had blu instead of this orange crush!:cool2:

10. Rack_Hunter

Rack_Hunter Sensitivity Aficionado

The Amish are catching up with the rest of society. My neighbor sold a 6 row cornhead to an Amish man in Garnett that said his barn burnt down and the insurance didn't pay well all while talking on a cell phone because he sent pictures of the cornbread.

Patience Henry, soon the Amish will be driving semis and marrying all the fat chics at the truck stops during Rumshpringa and then you'll really be whizzed off. No job and no lovin either!!

11. henry

The aimish can have both the fat chicks and the trucks as long as they get the buggies off the road .

12. jawesome357

jawesome357 The Instigator

Oct 31, 2013
    The only OC
    It's Thursday. Which means it's almost Friday...

13. henry

And wisdom like this is what makes you awesome and such a force to be reckoned with in the race for the 2014 championship. :tup:

14. jawesome357

jawesome357 The Instigator

Oct 31, 2013
    The only OC
    Between that and the fact that I don't duck hunt or Trout Fish. I should win easily!

15. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

:eek:

16. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    I always knew there was something that just wasn't right about you..... Always thought it was something mental, but this could be it as well.... :D

Good morning CatDaddy! :wave1: Enjoying day 15 of my current case of pneumonia, although it didn't get bad until about monday of this week...... :confused:

catdaddy and jawesome357 like this.
  17. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Good Morning Cat Pop and fellow sportsmen in good standing

Hello Henry guess you didn't hit bingo last night so prolly in a sour mood so I'll leave ya alone as I'm busy with outage, house building and tealy bird season.

catdaddy likes this.
  18. henry

I didn't play bingo last night. Getting annoyed by that group of annoying aimishes when I was dining got me out of the mood.

19. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    So your mood switched from grouchy to tired and grouchy :rolleyes:

20. henry

I'm only tired of annoying aimishes. I'm not tired of being grouchy with them.