2014 catdaddy trout forecast

Discussion in 'Trout & Fly Fishing' started by catdaddy, Jan 4, 2014.

1. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
  2. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    ....this again is a falsehood,just ask seth.....I offered me best fly to him after limiting out wit me long rod at the mac last time I see's him.Hook was dull,thread was unraveled a bit,wasnt much dress'n left.....but its the thought that counts!

3. HarvDog

HarvDog Bro Staff

Mar 14, 2010
    East Side
    See you in March Shawncat, thanks for the invite buddy :wave:

4. seth_turner_04

seth_turner_04 Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2005
    Owensville, MO
    I can't remember the last time I seen you at the Mac. That's my fault for not going very often these days. The last I remember was watching you wear the fish out on a small white jig at the Lacy Hole.

5. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n

yo welcome in my camp harv.:cheers:
    kedros only one on probation.Tired of his sending back food,stiff'n the waitress,hooking all his fish.:D
    Back when I first started down at white[80s-90s]March was when most shad runs were.Like I posted,i aint hit a good one in years.Last one I caught was 2011,oldest and I,nottin big,lotto action,minor run.Last year both boys and I went,no geny,no shad run....but did have 3 good days of wading...including norfork that wasn't running water either.

6. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    ...ya I haven't been fish'n as much these days either.
    I go to trout park on summer holiday weekends.Stocked nicely,everybody swimming/water ski'n at lake but that's a secret:scared:
    glad I ran into you again:cheers: nice see'n ya....and Im glad somebody can back up some of the stuff I post.:rof2::scared:

7. knockemdeadd

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    yo just whizzed off cause dat waitress wit da warts shunned yo...again:eek:

oh yeah...:wave:

8. Rack_Hunter

Rack_Hunter Sensitivity Aficionado

Nice car KED, love the bumper stickers :cheers:

[​IMG]

9. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    ...this type posting pattern is unwarranted,selfish and hurtful.I have push'd the button numerous times in this thread and all I get is a muffled,laughter infused message to dial 1 for texas,dial 2 for 911,or send check to mission in amount of $500.
    I feel these type post should be in catfish'n forum and never in highly informational trout forum started by big heart'd fisher who just wants to help educate the membership to the beautiful,loving,way of the outdoors.
    This is a perfect example of why we cant have nice things,this place aint like old place.and why so many members are forced to change their username's....so please....stick to yo new years resolutions of being kind,helpful....funny!Post something informational like a dead shad,a chrome dome wit Mohawk,or send me a private message of exactly where yo best spots are....and this will be best trout season ever,thank yo!

10. knockemdeadd

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)

Too bad, or too good, I cant see this! :stickfight:

Get out of your van, and post pics like a normal person, wouldja? :wave::pop:

11. knockemdeadd

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    oooooooo cry me a river, and practice what yo preach, furball :rules:

oh yeah....:wave:

12. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    I like trout!

13. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    I like your new avatar:cheers:

14. Rack_Hunter

Rack_Hunter Sensitivity Aficionado

Old age makes people deaf, blind and senile. 1 down, 2 to go. :D

15. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n

:eek:: welcome back,where yo want harv and I to pick yo up?

16. knockemdeadd

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)

:whinging::whinging::whinging::hysterical:

:shrug:

17. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    thnx

18. knockemdeadd

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)

ehhhhhhhhhhhh whatdya say sonny? :eek:

19. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    sir....your conduct of name calling,cry'n on nets,over use of wavey smiley[heck scod just P.M.'d me and said he cant even find them no mo] is detrimental to the white,it's eco system,shad,and trout forum.....and:rules:.....I cant see anyways yo can make up the points needed fo an invite...unless a large donation to trout click treasurer [me] to fully fund event,an even larger donation to mission,and a public apology for corn to MWT members,its staff,and me!Wouldnt hurt if yo let a stray kitten sleep in yo basement wit a bowl of warm milk till the weather turns either!:rules::boohoo::D

20. oneshot 1

oneshot 1 Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2003
    Ozarks
    I've been looking over Bennett, hate to say I don't know what is going on. I'm not seeing the size or stocking I would expect :(

oneshot

:D Big enough for the Big Grin to play with.