Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
33621 - 33640 of 33658 Posts

·
King of Callaway
43,225 Posts
Good Morning Cat Pops fellow sportsmen in good standing

Thank goodness it's Friday, I'm done, was so nice when I showed up to conference shoot a few of the seniors after a face time call had managed to fix all the trap buttons, then we wrapped up in time that the one quick stop in town hadn't closed! I could grab one of them tasty adult beverages before heading back to the castle! Was just thinking how well dis blu can approach was working out when it happened.

Flashers were on a car in the middle of the road, pull over cattle all over the road, told car to go on, they had 0 livestock experience, knocked on owners door, he was not a young fellar, cattle were in fact being weaned so anyone who knows cattle knows how fun they are at 830 at night and of course they black on a black top road. Long story short the king rounded up the cattle while tasty adult beverage got warm and I am swearing off da blu can lifestyle!

Cat Pops dat der big ole brown is every inch of 24

Henry we all know you still don't think it'll go more than 16, shame on yo's

• Haha
Reactions: catdaddy

·
blu bogart
23,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33,623 ·

Thank goodness it's Friday, I'm done, was so nice when I showed up to conference shoot a few of the seniors after a face time call had managed to fix all the trap buttons, then we wrapped up in time that the one quick stop in town hadn't closed! I could grab one of them tasty adult beverages before heading back to the castle! Was just thinking how well dis blu can approach was working out when it happened.

Flashers were on a car in the middle of the road, pull over cattle all over the road, told car to go on, they had 0 livestock experience, knocked on owners door, he was not a young fellar, cattle were in fact being weaned so anyone who knows cattle knows how fun they are at 830 at night and of course they black on a black top road. Long story short the king rounded up the cattle while tasty adult beverage got warm and I am swearing off da blu can lifestyle!

Cat Pops dat der big ole brown is every inch of 24

Henry we all know you still don't think it'll go more than 16, shame on yo's

Good morning
.....im glad yo went to optometrist.
Yo appeal has been grant'd.congrats
.....figger out how many t-bones yo saved and ill add points.....but im sorry....
thar will be demerit fo warm blu.🍺😎

·
just one of the idiots talking on MWT, right Red?
9,172 Posts
Y’all stay hydrated on them warm sits
Terrestrial plant Grass Eyewear Wood Personal protective equipment

• Angry
Reactions: catdaddy

·
King of Callaway
43,225 Posts

Monday again, only good news is that we have had our last trap shoot at the school

No teal were around dis weekend, and de doves seem to have headed south too, leaves early goose opening soon and deers, but it's just to early for da deers and there is a lot of acorns

Henry heard yo's had some trouble with a roundabout dis weekend, that's too bad

·
blu bogart
23,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33,630 ·
Good morning
.....a can of permethrin,a chain saw,weed eater with metal saw blade in a white oak stand....thar are shoot'n lanes fo new stand/blind.
It went from jungle to large piles of jungle....should be good in month or so's....at least get quad back thar little easier.:coffee:

·
blu bogart
23,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33,632 ·
Good morning
....a little cool weather and my auto pilot kicks in.Stands,stands,stands....find locks,scrape n paint,get cables,grab chains,unwind and rewind every strap i got...which is alot!
...scout,scout,scout....and then scout. Luckily im a little ahead in gun sight'n but behind in throw'n up new stands,rebuff'n old stands,and new trailer tires and bear'n grease'n.....but ill getRdone....i mean pauly my son will. Funny hows once they reach 30,they kno mo's,can lift mo's,can get ch it done mo expediently,and can point out yo shortfalls with much mo accuracy then every befo.....again luckily i cuss better,own all the ch it....and can crack him up at will. :cool:

·
just one of the idiots talking on MWT, right Red?
9,172 Posts
Cat Organism Felidae Carnivore Automotive tire

·
King of Callaway
43,225 Posts
Good Morning Cat pops fellow sportsmen in good standing

How the heck is it only Wednesday

Henry I'm starting to wonder if you even care anymore.

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
73,805 Posts
Good Morning Cat pops fellow sportsmen in good standing

How the heck is it only Wednesday

Henry I'm starting to wonder if you even care anymore.
Wasn't there a dude named Henry that used to visit this site? I seem to remember that, although I could be wrong....

·
Former Leader in Warning points!
10,876 Posts
Wasn't there a dude named Henry that used to visit this site? I seem to remember that, although I could be wrong....
There was, but I think fishy named his imaginary friend Henry also, unrelated?🤷‍♂️

33621 - 33640 of 33658 Posts