Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
33601 - 33620 of 33658 Posts

·
just one of the idiots talking on MWT, right Red?
9,172 Posts
Reactions: catdaddy

·
King of Callaway
43,225 Posts
Good Morning Cat Pops fellow sportsmen in good standing

Monday again I'm glad I survived the weekend, was the first time I looked forward to Monday in a while

Has anyone kilt any fowl besides pastor, what about anyone caught a deer yet, starting to question if we's sportsmen or not

Kilt some doves on Thursday evening and a few on Friday till I found a nest of deer mites, hate them things

Henry battered chicken wings for you

·
King of Callaway
43,225 Posts

Seems it's Tuesday not really sure what to do with it

Looks like it might cool off Thursday deer might be moving, but hopefully the teal will come in

Henry good luck at bingo tonight big boy

·
blu bogart
23,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33,616 ·
Good morning
.....this here elkhorn tavern is the one yo daddy great,great granpappy was sit'n in when rebels crashed party and chased em out......only to be chased back out next day by yankees.....so they could resume they drink'n.
This is crib note report....think'n thar was little mo to it.
Pea Ridge National Military Park Historic Battlefield.....
Sky Cloud Building Plant Window

....hard to see but set of elk horns on roof.....mawmaw wont let yo daddy go back thar,due to its tavern and she got chiggers thar.

.....this here where iowa 3rd calvary wit yo daddys pappy exacted revenge,about a mile of cannons.
Battlefield is one of the best preserved in country.

Wheel Sky Cloud Plant Cannon

....this here where yo daddy caught big brown that fishy disrespect'd and receives 1 demerit a day till he apologizes.

Water Watercourse Lake Wood Waterway

·
King of Callaway
43,225 Posts

Wednesday, what's it good for, 3 out of the 3 buttons for trap houses went down last night and of course we have a conference shoot tonight, should be fun. To make it worse quick stop that sells blu is closed by the time I get there

Henry you probably shouldn't drive by tonight

33601 - 33620 of 33658 Posts