Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
33401 - 33420 of 33485 Posts

·
Slayer of $$$ Birds
7,758 Posts
Good Morning Catdad and others. Just got caught up on the last 15 pages. I see fishy is still here... that's unfortunate. Carry on.

Reactions: fishshooter

·
King of Callaway
43,198 Posts
Good Afternoon cat pops fellow sportsmen in good standing

Tuesday thankfully, I took vacation this Friday, what some of u poo peeps call Thursday, so I just gotta make it through one mo

Henry, I thought I told you to make sure Jawbone didn't escape

·
just one of the idiots talking on MWT, right Red?
9,153 Posts
How’s that blind in the bottoms holding up?
Fluffy pilla float away yet?
Water resources Ecoregion Light World Nature

Reactions: catdaddy

·
blu bogart
22,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33,405 ·
....t'aint even got an inch here.
I was changing my 30-30 back to ghost ring which i took off couple five years ago.....hit a snag and wouldnt go back together right.Go to me gunsmiths,he says yo lost a pin.....i say bull **** must be jammed up in gun.....im careful!
He cuts new pin out of drill bit,finishes install'n peep sight,charges me $10 bucks....i come home and find pin on carpet under me chair.:whistle:

·
blu bogart
22,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33,406 ·
...he shined me up pretty good fo $10 bucks,Took that gun almost completly apart,replaced couple miss'n screws that i couldnt find fo williams peep sight,oiled everything up,drill bit he made pin outta probably cost $5 bucks alone...he did me real good,well beside the warranty.
.....he told me i had tail light warranty.....warranty fo work was good till he saw my tail lights leave his driveway.:D:LOL::ROFLMAO:

·
Former Leader in Warning points!
10,818 Posts
....t'aint even got an inch here.
I was changing my 30-30 back to ghost ring which i took off couple five years ago.....hit a snag and wouldnt go back together right.Go to me gunsmiths,he says yo lost a pin.....i say bull **** must be jammed up in gun.....im careful!
He cuts new pin out of drill bit,finishes install'n peep sight,charges me $10 bucks....i come home and find pin on carpet under me chair.:whistle:
Good thing yo called him a liar. He’s gonna treat yo right nex time fo sho!

·
Former Leader in Warning points!
10,818 Posts
...i was born on da bayou,man wit big can.
I didn’t know dat mama was a Cajun queen, catching ride on dat fas train, chooglin down to New Orleans…

·
9,153 Posts

·
King of Callaway
43,198 Posts
Good Morning cat pops fellow sportsmen in good standing

Whew the princess decided since she was out of her routine that I didn't need any sleep last night, be glad when the queen is back in da castle

Getting closer to the national holiday September 1

Henry hunting season is canceled for yo's

Reactions: jawesome357 and rat

·
9,153 Posts
  • Haha

·
9,153 Posts
Footwear Sports uniform Trousers Shoe Sports equipment

33401 - 33420 of 33485 Posts