Purple World Organism Violet Font

·
King of Callaway
43,173 Posts
Good Morning Cat Pops fellow sportsmen in good standing

Monday again, ohh the horror

Henry you're going to have to wait we are busy dealing with a Monday

·
just one of the idiots talking on MWT, right Red?
9,125 Posts
Cat Font Felidae Wood Rectangle

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Roundabouts are nothing more than european wokeness here in America. Hate those things.

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
73,276 Posts
Roundabouts are nothing more than european wokeness here in America. Hate those things.
They are currently building one at Mel Wetter and Little Hills Expressway..... Why? I have no idea as it's not even a busy intersection. They are "trendy" I guess, and nothing like seeing some 80 year old lady driving her sedan into one without a clue...... :D

·
King of Callaway
43,173 Posts
Good Morning Cat Pops fellow sportsmen in good standing

Tuesday, well it's closer to Friday

Henry Friday is cancelled for you

·
Former Leader in Warning points!
10,777 Posts
Roundabouts are great! I used to just drive up and go straight through those roads, now I get to make 4 turns in order to go the same direction as I started. F-n’ genius! 🤬

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Roundabouts are great! I used to just drive up and go straight through those roads, now I get to make 4 turns in order to go the same direction as I started. F-n’ genius! 🤬
Its like trying to get on a merry-go-round full of fat kids and going full speed. Dumb when I just could have come to a stop and turned right. I think mythbusters found that it saved like 5 seconds on a 10 mile drive but resulted in 3X the accidents.

Dumb dumb dumb...

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Ok... I read up and they said roundabouts were more efficient. The problem is, they never tested how dumb they were. If they would have, the results clearly would have said even though they gain you efficiencies, those efficiencies are negated due to the dumbness of them in the first place.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,293 Posts
Try going through some of them with an 18 wheeler. Some states have laws that give the 18 wheeler right of way on roundabouts. I need both lanes, if applicable, or the whole lane and that apron in the middle to through them.

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
73,276 Posts
Its like trying to get on a merry-go-round full of fat kids and going full speed. Dumb when I just could have come to a stop and turned right. I think mythbusters found that it saved like 5 seconds on a 10 mile drive but resulted in 3X the accidents.

Dumb dumb dumb...
Especially when you get that person who just can't comprehend how they are supposed to work, which clogs things up real nice, or creates an accident. :D

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Especially when you get that person who just can't comprehend how they are supposed to work, which clogs things up real nice, or creates an accident. :D
I understand perfectly how they work. If you need to go right, everythi8ng is fine just yield to whomever is flying around the blind corner circle deal and hope you dont get hit.
If you need to exit later, you have to enter the roundabout and dangerously swerve to the inside lane and keep going around until you find the exit you want, then swerve dangerously into the right lane before you exit. There is also the option of just going round and round on the inner lane until either you decide what to do or until someone lets you exit.
I've seen imbeciles already in the circle slow down and stop for people wanting to enter even though they have the right of way. These roundabouts are old hat for those that have been driving for 5 years, not sure what is going on with the anti-roundabout crowd really.
Easy peasy

33241 - 33260 of 33315 Posts