Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
32361 - 32380 of 32436 Posts

·
King of Callaway
43,018 Posts
no...."BLACK TALONS" are not good fo warn'n shot's.....to dangerous....1/32nd off aim....could take out whole flock,put yo over limit,sent to pit.o_O

What about dem whammy loads, or I got some TSS

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,914 Posts
I have two that decided to live at my house, they chase me around my own home constantly. Little bastages won’t leave me alone most days.
They love you long time..... :D

Reactions: fishshooter

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,914 Posts
Hair Hand Cat Photograph Mouth

·
blu bogart
22,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32,365 ·
.....look the "BLACK TALON SALE" is a fundraiser.....da count need to raise sum funds!....yo kno's....keep lights on in here,pay yo daddy fo all hard work keep'n yo's respectable,...and dont blame scodly on me,and who do yo thinks pay's for all steak royal rooster eats,all dat cornbeef and cabbage the llamas eat?
"BLACK TALONS" are legendary,as famous as shot heard round da world....fishy's world record water swat,way mo famous then leasburg buck,mo powerful then mailmans head shot,almost as bad arse as short little fat &%*$ that shhhhhhhhh's rat....so pleeeeze look to yo heart,dig deep'n dem pockets,and getYOsum's famous powerful bad arse "BLACK TALONS". 😎

·
Under appreciated
90,816 Posts
.....look the "BLACK TALON SALE" is a fundraiser.....da count need to raise sum funds!....yo kno's....keep lights on in here,pay yo daddy fo all hard work keep'n yo's respectable,...and dont blame scodly on me,and who do yo thinks pay's for all steak royal rooster eats,all dat cornbeef and cabbage the llamas eat?
"BLACK TALONS" are legendary,as famous as shot heard round da world....fishy's world record water swat,way mo famous then leasburg buck,mo powerful then mailmans head shot,almost as bad arse as short little fat &%*$ that shhhhhhhhh's rat....so pleeeeze look to yo heart,dig deep'n dem pockets,and getYOsum's famous powerful bad arse "BLACK TALONS". 😎
Corned beef and cabbage is rancid smelling stuff. Might as well buy some fancy cheese and leave it on the counter.

News Font Smile Happy Photo caption

·
King of Callaway
43,018 Posts
I don't think it would have been as funny that he was shsssssshhhhhed if the generators weren't running

Reactions: rat

·
Deadeye
6,046 Posts
I hate snow on the decoys :p

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,914 Posts
Actually saw a shooter buck this morning. He stayed in heavy cover bout 50 yds away. Heavy 9 or 10 pt. Maybe he slips up tonite….🦌

Reactions: rat and venatic

·
Former Leader in Warning points!
10,658 Posts
Muscle Bottle Eyewear T-shirt Font

32361 - 32380 of 32436 Posts