Good morning.
Font Darkness Photo caption Monochrome photography Happy

Reactions: fishshooter

·
King of Callaway
42,819 Posts
Good Morning Cat Pops fellow sportsmen in good standing

Well Wednesday, a good day for blu

Henry if yo's season doesn't start looking up we are going to call you Elmer Fudd

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,001 Posts
I have to say though, this is 10x more easy to understand, than 80% of Cat pops posts on certain days. :D

At least I don't have to have a decoder ring with most recent software, and firmware updates to understand it. Not to mention, no need to keep dues up to date. :D

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,001 Posts
This explains a lot.....

Cat Felidae Carnivore Small to medium-sized cats Whiskers

·
Under appreciated
89,843 Posts
I have to say though, this is 10x more easy to understand, than 80% of Cat pops posts on certain days. :D

At least I don't have to have a decoder ring with most recent software, and firmware updates to understand it. Not to mention, no need to keep dues up to date. :D
I had trouble updating my decoder online so I had to do it in person over the weekend. Its a pain but needed. :D :D

·
just one of the idiots talking on MWT, right Red?
8,929 Posts
Product Sleeve Grey Font Material property

·
King of Callaway
42,819 Posts
Cat pops last post was 10/10

Thinking he fits in da cat nip again

Reactions: catdaddy

·
8,929 Posts
Think I saw him shopping for Mawmaw

·
King of Callaway
42,819 Posts
Ha

Everyone wit decoder ring knows cat pops uses vintage x bow

Yo’s foiled again

Reactions: rat

·
King of Callaway
42,819 Posts
Good Morning Cat Pops wherever yo's are

Fellow sportsmen in good standing, it is finally Friday, now we just have to survive it till 4

Henry it's raining out der yo's best sleep in

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,926 Posts
Good morning.
Rectangle Font Brand Number Circle

·
8,929 Posts

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,001 Posts
So, did anyone check, did catpops get banded? Maybe he was too closely associated to the outlaw formerly known as Henry??

Or, maybe mwt administration didn't like that he was raising so much money through those exorbitent dues he's been collecting since 2014?

There must be an investigation! :D

·
Former Leader in Warning points!
10,546 Posts
So, did anyone check, did catpops get banded? Maybe he was too closely associated to the outlaw formerly known as Henry??

Or, maybe mwt administration didn't like that he was raising so much money through those exorbitent dues he's been collecting since 2014?

There must be an investigation! :D
He taint banded. Someone told him that having online participation to an outdoor oriented competition was, at best, counterintuitive and borderline hypocritical. At that point he went and googled thesaurus (not the dinosaur) and since then he has been scratching his head walking in circles and mumbling to himself. Maw Maw was gonna give him a smack and snap him out of it but though it was rather funny and let it go on for too long. Now she’ll need to douse him wit blu to break him outta da cycle but she is afraid he’ll get mad for wastin precious fluids. Updates to continue at a later date!

Reactions: fishshooter

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,001 Posts
He taint banded. Someone told him that having online participation to an outdoor oriented competition was, at best, counterintuitive and borderline hypocritical. At that point he went and googled thesaurus (not the dinosaur) and since then he has been scratching his head walking in circles and mumbling to himself. Maw Maw was gonna give him a smack and snap him out of it but though it was rather funny and let it go on for too long. Now she’ll need to douse him wit blu to break him outta da cycle but she is afraid he’ll get mad for wastin precious fluids. Updates to continue at a later date!
so in otherwords, catpops is look'n like this nowadays... :D
Forehead Smile Vehicle Jaw Gesture

31681 - 31700 of 31777 Posts