Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
31401 - 31420 of 31759 Posts

·
Don't mind me
9,456 Posts
I sure didn’t think we would be here at the beginning of the month with how easy of a schedule the Reds have. They still have twice the amount of “easy” games left(12 of 18) compared to our 6 of 17, but there’s hope!
The Padres remaining schedule is brutal.
Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Pattern

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,973 Posts
Was he safe or out? The ump didn’t make the call.
That ump had blown a call for him a couple months back, it was time for payback, and worth giving up an out for. :D

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,973 Posts

·
just one of the idiots talking on MWT, right Red?
8,923 Posts
It taint over ‘til it’s over
14-1/2 back with 18 games to go
Font Line Screenshot Technology Multimedia

Reactions: BackyardBandit

·
Slayer of $$$ Birds
7,617 Posts
Last things Braves want, is to have to play the Cardinals in the playoffs. Birds own those beetches.... :D
The last thing the Braves want is to play any one in the Playoffs. They have 1 maybe two pitchers

·
8,923 Posts
Sleeve Working animal Rectangle Font Snout

·
King of Callaway
42,812 Posts
Good Morning Cat Pops fellow sportsmen in good standing

Seems it's My Friday it's about time although I'm going to have to work some tomorrow dis is BS

Henry is complaining asking for more yard time, his trial ain't going well for him so I'm thinking he may be getting solitary fo too long.

Reactions: catdaddy

·
8,923 Posts
Clothing Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,973 Posts
How bout dem Cardinals! 1.5 games ahead of Reds, to win the right to play the Dodgers. Wain-o on the mound for that one, 9 inning shutout for the win. Calling it here right now. :D

Reactions: catdaddy and Pastor

·
blu bogart
22,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31,419 ·
Good morning
.....thar gonna be ......RENDEVOUS...."drink'n"....in chesterock on momo river.....trading powder,ammo,lies n "drink'n".....cant remember name o place [blucan will kno]....soon.
main event.....
cj verses yo daddy in tie yo wrist together knife fight over turdy-turdy bullets....and mo "drink'n."

31401 - 31420 of 31759 Posts