Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
31361 - 31380 of 31446 Posts

·
Former Leader in Warning points!
10,489 Posts
Good Morning Cat Pops fellow sportsmen in good standing

WTF I'm at work, this is BS

Even Henry has it better than me.
At least you didn’t BS us. Being “at work” is different than working. Quit your Bi+chin! Makin double time fo doin nuttin!

Reactions: catdaddy

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,366 Posts
Just back from Arizona. Hope all y’all are doin well. Is henry still banded?
Sky Plant Mountain Natural landscape Tree

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,366 Posts
BTW. If you are ever in Zona’ i highly recommend this blu.
Tin Aluminum can Beverage can Liquid Tin can

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,366 Posts
The golf was spectacular. Forest Highlands Canyon course. #1 rated in AZ.
Plant Sky Cloud Natural environment Tree

Reactions: rat and catdaddy

·
blu bogart
22,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31,365 ·
3 points.....everbody🍺

1 point.... birdo's pick'n up game to be 1 1/2 back o wildcard....all hail nolando!🍺
1 point....6.5 creed....fo remain'n consistently 2" high at hundy after new stock/trigger job.🍺
1 point....6.5 creed fo shoot'n bullseye at 25yrds. after i got it dial'd in at 2" high at hundy.🍺

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,366 Posts
1 point....6.5 creed....fo remain'n consistently 2" high at hundy after new stock/trigger job.🍺
Do I get a demerit for pointing out that the scope is attached to the receiver/barrel not the stock so it should’ve stayed zeroed in? Just curious. 😎

·
blu bogart
22,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31,369 ·
Do I get a demerit for pointing out that the scope is attached to the receiver/barrel not the stock so it should’ve stayed zeroed in? Just curious. 😎
no.....after first rounds a week ago i figger'd out that stock wasnt drop in everythings perfect......barrel was canted,safety wouldnt engage after first round....but it looked like it was.
Problem was i couldnt tighten the rear action screw tight enough because cut out in stock wasnt enough to let thumb safety lie flat......if i tightened screw to much,safety wouldnt engage....so out came the dremel with small grinding head,some sand paper and i deepened the shelf that the safety sits on.
....now its sits firmly flat on shelf and i can tight'n action screw tighter....yo'd be surprised how much that action screw torque per inch matters to where yo gun hits....specially when yo got fancy torque wrench yo never loan me.:p

·
King of Callaway
42,729 Posts

Gonna be a long week, got the feds here dis week, deys already pushing the limits, getting close to tellin em deys violating da soverntity of da kingdom and exiling dem to da OC!

CJ, Henry got picked up by da border patrol he's being held on illegal crossing into da kingdom, treason, conterfiting currency, violating the clean air act, and suspeted desicration of artifacts and ders still more charges pending!

Nows I gots to get back to work gettin dis outfit of federallies outta da kingdom

Reactions: callaojoe

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,366 Posts

Gonna be a long week, got the feds here dis week, deys already pushing the limits, getting close to tellin em deys violating da soverntity of da kingdom and exiling dem to da OC!

CJ, Henry got picked up by da border patrol he's being held on illegal crossing into da kingdom, treason, conterfiting currency, violating the clean air act, and suspeted desicration of artifacts and ders still more charges pending!

Nows I gots to get back to work gettin dis outfit of federallies outta da kingdom
If it were me, he'd be getting the cooler for 30 days.... :D

Reactions: fishshooter

·
Under appreciated
89,149 Posts
Looking at the weather later this week, it's going to be tough to get motivated to deer hunt.

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,366 Posts
Looking at the weather later this week, it's going to be tough to get motivated to deer hunt.
No ****... I am gonna head up to my place this weekend, and not even gonna take the bow with me, other than to shoot it a few time at targets. Working up a deer is hard enough without fighting flies, and hot temps... Those deer can wait to get killed later.. :D

·
King of Callaway
42,729 Posts
At least you didn’t BS us. Being “at work” is different than working. Quit your Bi+chin! Makin double time fo doin nuttin!
Dis why yo's ocuppy #2 on the Border Patrols most wanted list, spreading lies and besmertchment of da king and kingdom, spent all day ensuring the heath and saftey of da public and was only making time and a half as a management employee.

·
Former Leader in Warning points!
10,489 Posts
Dis why yo's ocuppy #2 on the Border Patrols most wanted list, spreading lies and besmertchment of da king and kingdom, spent all day ensuring the heath and saftey of da public and was only making time and a half as a management employee.
Well Then, I suppose then yo was doing some mechanical work! Yo turned yo’s office chair into a lazy boy by putting an overpriced rear end into it. 🤣

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,366 Posts

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,366 Posts
...he received 2 points fo double time when he only got time and a half....owes court 1/2 point.
point bein,"to receive yo must not deceive.":(
Was never very good at the new math.... :D

·
King of Callaway
42,729 Posts
Good morning
....fishy owes the court 1/2 point.:censored:
Appeal

Blu can infered I got's double time, I never said nuttin bout it

I'd say he gets a demerit but being blu can he is da demerit collecter, I think he wants to trade them in on fluffy pilla seat

31361 - 31380 of 31446 Posts