Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

30441 - 30460 of 30532 Posts

·
Under appreciated
87,496 Posts
Good morning
....yes keto su cks too.
We were on that last month,no bread,no potato,no pasta.....meats ok?
I needs me some soft bunny bread to survive....whoever heard of no potato....scandalous....we lasted couple weeks or so.
....yo better hurry up and dismiss keto too,could end up in pit.....counts get'n ready put ban on keto in fo'cast.🤮
Keto doesnt work right away. You are tricking your body to actually be in a relatively unhealthy state, not to mention the mental anguish of no spuds and bread.
I quit sodas a long time ago but I started drinking diet cokes again recently, not sure if there is any harm there except for artificial sweeteners. The sodas are sugary, which is the knock on them but if you are inactive, you will gain weight regardless. I have a relative that drinks mountain dew like they quit making it but he is very active so he gets by with it.

There really isnt any shortcut for weight loss other than portion control, drinking a lot o water and lots of exercise. Even all the diet fads have lots of exercise in the fine print. Anyone that promises a shortcut (take pill, lounge on couch, open blu, watch tv) is lying to yos.

·
Former Leader in Warning points!
10,365 Posts
Keto doesnt work right away. You are tricking your body to actually be in a relatively unhealthy state, not to mention the mental anguish of no spuds and bread.
I quit sodas a long time ago but I started drinking diet cokes again recently, not sure if there is any harm there except for artificial sweeteners. The sodas are sugary, which is the knock on them but if you are inactive, you will gain weight regardless. I have a relative that drinks mountain dew like they quit making it but he is very active so he gets by with it.

There really isnt any shortcut for weight loss other than portion control, drinking a lot o water and lots of exercise. Even all the diet fads have lots of exercise in the fine print. Anyone that promises a shortcut (take pill, lounge on couch, open blu, watch tv) is lying to yos.
If we wanted to actually read about reality, we wouldn’t be on this site, much less in this thread. Yo’s gotsta know yo’s audience ratster…😋

Reactions: rat and fishshooter

·
blu bogart
22,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30,443 ·

.....yea i only go along to appease mawmaw......im a little out of shape but im an ol man. :giggle:
i drink/eat what i want fo most point.....i dont really eat a lot o sweets,i drink beer,soda,tea all day long....and then sum.:D
The keto jus took away what we like most.....fine dine'n.....so we/she decided we should drink water now.....im fine wit it....ill jus try not drink others around her.
If anybody's on a mission to help they well being/health,i'll help all i can.....its take'n me years to stop her smoke'n and i think im only moderately successful wit dat.....i think she vapes...jus not around me......mostly,
She got mind of her own,like me.....its hard to tell us what to do if we dont want to do it.:cool:

·
Under appreciated
87,496 Posts
Everyone has their own vices... even maw maw

dont teller I said so!

Reactions: catdaddy

·
blu bogart
22,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30,445 ·
yep,she slick tho,she can turn her back take a drag o vape and yo miss it 90% of time.
Its better'n me praising her fo month fo quit smoke'n and pack o Salem's drops outta her jacket im tell'n yo.....thats nearly as hurtful as scodly!:cautious:

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,689 Posts
yep,she slick tho,she can turn her back take a drag o vape and yo miss it 90% of time.
Its better'n me praising her fo month fo quit smoke'n and pack o Salem's drops outta her jacket im tell'n yo.....thats nearly as hurtful as scodly!:cautious:

No kidding. Salems are horrible.

·
Under appreciated
87,496 Posts
If we wanted to actually read about reality, we wouldn’t be on this site, much less in this thread. Yo’s gotsta know yo’s audience ratster…😋
Yos speaketh wise and admirable truth.

point

Reactions: fishshooter

·
King of Callaway
42,572 Posts
Yos speaketh wise and admirable truth.

point
Only took the boy 1523 pages to finally get a point, but it appears it may not be legit unless endorsed by the count!

Reactions: rat

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,689 Posts
Only took the boy 1523 pages to finally get a point, but it appears it may not be legit unless endorsed by the count!
You forget. That point only wipes out a demerit. He has almost as many of those as scodly.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,768 Posts
I won't tell you the shrimp alfredo I had for supper tonight. Seems it was in the fridge, so I ate it. Followed by fresh cut pineapple. May have to follow it later with some trail mix. That's healthy, right???

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,689 Posts
Morning catdaddy. Just remember. Mawmaw has you on the diet for a good reason. She is not trying to kill you. She is only trying to make you suffer.

Morning fellow sportsmen. Killing us slowly with their love.

Fishy. Your girlfriend will kick you in the boys between bites of hay when she wants you to suffer.

·
King of Callaway
42,572 Posts
Good Morning Cat Pops fellow sportsmen in good standing

Seems we went from winter to summer again!

Henry be sure and have your AC serviced, sure hate for that to go out, border patrol says they have no idea what happens

·
4,646 Posts

I would disagree on the Keto. It is hell for 6 months then just a change in lifestyle. I lost 68 pounds on it. Have better abs than when I worked out in my teens. Blood pressure cholesterol and everything gets checked every year. All of has went down. I am a zero risk factor in all categories. Now to be fair I wasn’t a risk in any but the weight. But the other have went down too.
It takes about 6 months before you stop craving the sugars.

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,689 Posts
Morning catdaddy. You must be too weak from the diet to raise your hand to type. I will use the return address on the t-shirt package when it arrives to mail you a candy bar.

Morning fellow sportsmen. He will have to switch to boxed wine until he builds up the energy to pull a cork.

Fishy. You need to put a cork in it.

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,689 Posts
Morning catdaddy. I will get a twelve pack and set up a booth to take collection for your ransom again. I'm not too optimistic on raising much money. Its hot and the booth will probably be on my couch. I may even make a fort with a blanket.

Morning fellow sportsmen. I just nixed the fort idea. That makes it harder to get up and go to the fridge.

Fishy. I can't explain fridge until you get electricity. Or as you aimish say "the devils pi$$"

·
just one of the idiots talking on MWT, right Red?
8,774 Posts
Burgers, zucchini squash & BBq beans…& Blu, lotto Blu
Tater salad wasnt on the grill so it didn’t get pic’d
IMG_1623552585.005084.jpg

IMG_1623552574.966287.jpg

Reactions: catdaddy and WBF

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,689 Posts
Morning catdaddy. You obviously have gone on seabatical again.

Morning fellow sportsmen. If you look at your decoder you will see that seabatical means fishn .

Fishy. If I shoot a mess of squirrels will you skin em ?

·
just one of the idiots talking on MWT, right Red?
8,774 Posts
Whatcha got all mixed in with the squash?? Well besides the Blu.....
Onions, garlic, garlic salt, black pepper & a pound of butter for the 4-zucchini & 4-yella squash
This was after I’d combined two pans
Started them in the smoker with hickory & cherry wood with the beans

Reactions: rat and catdaddy
30441 - 30460 of 30532 Posts