Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

30421 - 30440 of 30532 Posts

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I gave up sodas for over a year and didn’t loose any weight. I actually gained a little. I believe that was due to inactivity though. After not drinking one for over a year the first one I tried was Mountain Dew. It was the equivalent of sticking my tongue to a 9 volt battery. It’s amazing how strong sodas are when your not used to them. No telling what they are doing to our bodies. I may have to quit them again but I won’t just for weight loss.

·
Deadeye
5,959 Posts
I quit soda a coupe of years ago,ginger ale,water and blu

Reactions: catdaddy

·
just one of the idiots talking on MWT, right Red?
8,774 Posts
She say's she lost 3 lbs. in last week.....
yo's should stare behind her & shout that yo's found those 3-pounders that she lost...then 🦆

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,689 Posts
How much weight you drop will depend on how much you drink. I used to drink a bunch so when I quit I dropped 10 pounds.

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,689 Posts
Roast and baby red taters.

20210608_181018.jpg

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,689 Posts
Oh yes. Insta pot. Got home at 4:30 . Dry rubbed , browned and had the roast and taters in pot at 4:45. At 5:45 I was slicing roast. Its yummy too.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,768 Posts
You can help me set up and take down ramps. You'll lose 3 pounds each time.

Reactions: rat

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,689 Posts
Morning catdaddy. Those who can , do. Those who can't teach. Especially if they weigh three hundred and get winded going to the fridge for their own sodas.

Morning fellow sportsmen. She needs fishy to fetch sodas.

Fishy. Fetch that eye candy a soda.

·
King of Callaway
42,572 Posts
Good Morning Cat Pops fellow sportsmen in good standing

Seems it's Wednesday good news is tomorrow is my Friday, finally a weekend that isn't booked solid, looks to be warm though

Henry you have a whole week to wait on BINGO night, might as well work all week, preferably out of state, far far away

·
Slayer of $$$ Birds
7,409 Posts
If it makes you feel any better CatPop, my lovely wife has us on the Keto here in the Awesome household. Don't faze me much until it's time to drink...No blu, just burbon.

·
blu bogart
22,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30,436 · (Edited)
If it makes you feel any better CatPop, my lovely wife has us on the Keto here in the Awesome household. Don't faze me much until it's time to drink...No blu, just burbon.
Good morning
....yes keto su cks too.
We were on that last month,no bread,no potato,no pasta.....meats ok?
I needs me some soft bunny bread to survive....whoever heard of no potato....scandalous....we lasted couple weeks or so.
....yo better hurry up and dismiss keto too,could end up in pit.....counts get'n ready put ban on keto in fo'cast.🤮

·
blu bogart
22,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30,437 ·
....friggin house turn'd fruit loops.....fridge full o sobewater,sparkling ice fruit drinks,artificial sweetened lemonade,and green tea.....she keeps this up.....im take'n me heavy drink'n elsewhere!😾

·
Slayer of $$$ Birds
7,409 Posts
Good morning
....yes keto su cks too.
We were on that last month,no bread,no potato,no pasta.....meats ok?
I needs me some soft bunny bread to survive....whoever heard of no potato....scandalous....we lasted couple weeks or so.
....yo better hurry up and dismiss keto too,could end up in pit.....counts get'n ready put ban on keto in fo'cast.🤮
I miss potatoes and pasta. She's full into this thing, so I'll just have to ride it out or cook my own supper. I don't like cooking my own supper.

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,689 Posts
....friggin house turn'd fruit loops.....fridge full o sobewater,sparkling ice fruit drinks,artificial sweetened lemonade,and green tea.....she keeps this up.....im take'n me heavy drink'n elsewhere!😾
Whats wrong with a fridge full of mixers ? Stash a bottle or two of Titos in the couch cushions.

Your welcome. 👻

30421 - 30440 of 30532 Posts