30081 - 30100 of 30198 Posts

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,256 Posts
You're welcome

·
Former Leader in Warning points!
10,334 Posts
If you are trying to insinuate that he has a drinking problem , you should try and catch him when he has sobered up. Try back in 2061.
I think he was just calling me fat. The drinking problem....isn’t really a problem.

·
Former Leader in Warning points!
10,334 Posts
Good morning
.....yes henry blucan will get a demerit every day fishy doesnt post pic. 😸
It’s hard to feed a family on just one a day. I’ll have to save them up all week and have a party on Friday afternoon.

Reactions: catdaddy

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,660 Posts
I think he was just calling me fat. The drinking problem....isn’t really a problem.
I would never say you have a drinking problem, drinking is no problem at all for you, you are actually quite adept at it. 🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻 It might be the one thing I admire about you. :D

·
blu bogart
21,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30,086 ·
Morning CatDad also others. It's been almost 4 months and I'm back to work... Ugh.

The boy childs new scope was on my desk when I came in though, so that's a plus I guess.

Also i didn't read through the last 4 months of stuff, but if you were talkin smack, you were prolly right. Cept for Fishy he's never right.
ah yes,yo sound like yo's in good cheer......dont worry yo still head janitor here.....in fact yo fishy's boss untill we see pic o snood,or are offered snoodly soup.
....ill put in an appeal til yo read up on last 4 months,relax....i kno it may take yo 8 months or so.🍻

·
Under appreciated
86,846 Posts
ah yes,yo sound like yo's in good cheer......dont worry yo still head janitor here.....in fact yo fishy's boss untill we see pic o snood,or are offered snoodly soup.
....ill put in an appeal til yo read up on last 4 months,relax....i kno it may take yo 8 months or so.🍻
Are snoods edible? Rookie question, I know.

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,256 Posts
Are snoods edible? Rookie question, I know.
Even though they look similar, they are much more edible than gummy worms.

Reactions: catdaddy

·
King of Callaway
42,522 Posts
K I don’t have whatever it takes to black faces on the ole I phone

But pressure was at least twice as bad when I quit KS cause of pressure and I called two to the gun for others

Had a blast

And the queen wants crappie and shrooms Friday for dinner

It ain’t easy being the king

IMG_1619658206.118060.jpg

·
blu bogart
21,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30,096 ·
12 points fo egg n shrum omelet.
....blucan will recieve demerit a day in pit.
jawsome yo boss until yo post pic o snood or da count has 2 blu at blucans party....whichever comes first.Yo welcome. 😼

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,256 Posts
Morning catdaddy. Congrats on pitting bluecan.

Morning fellow sportsmen. Cancel your pit vacation plans. The neighborhood went to hell.

Fishy. Nice pictures of you without a turkey.

·
King of Callaway
42,522 Posts
Good Morning Cat Pops fellow sportsmen in good standing

Thursday, well the rain should help the shrooming, but da crappie won't be biting as well guess it's a trade off

Henry no worries about me and my snooding, I was busy guiding, 2 of the three killed I called in think I may sleep in Saturday then go kill a snood just to show you how easy it can be

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,256 Posts
You should sleep in and dream that you killed a Nebraska snood. If you're gonna dream might as well have pipe dreams. :sneaky:

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,256 Posts
Oh ,,, fishyeeee.

20210429_093227.jpg

30081 - 30100 of 30198 Posts