Deadeye
5,921 Posts
I got 400 crappie coming on Friday and 50 lbs. of flathead minners

Reactions: catdaddy

·
blu bogart
21,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29,906 ·
.....if'n i'da didnt hafta bait mawmaws hooks,get her bobber outta snags,rub her little feets,while watch'n me line....im sho i'da caught a 7lbs'er instead of a 6lbs'er.....jus say'n.:cool:

·
Biology nit wit exposer
79,983 Posts
Morning catdaddy. Ya want a 6 ,lbr in the skillet or a 7 lbr upside the head. Mawmaw told us to ask.

Morning fellow sportsmen. Never catch a fish with your head.

Fishy. Go bobbing for carp.

·
King of Callaway
42,482 Posts
Good Morning Cat Pops fellow sportsmen in good standing

Wednesday 12 day till the opener

Looks like we are going to get wet

Henry it's a good day for you to go fly a kite with a key attached, see how high you can get it and don't mind the frequent flashes of light.

·
just one of the idiots talking on MWT, right Red?
8,740 Posts
170048312_4019967951393550_6153907802410907411_n.jpg

·
Deadeye
5,921 Posts
There watchng bruty

·
Biology nit wit exposer
79,983 Posts
Morning catdaddy. That doesnt act like Mr peepers. It isn't flipping anyone off.

Morning fellow sportsmen. Mr peepers has the personality of a cat.

Fishy. You won't understand. We are talking about *****s.

·
King of Callaway
42,482 Posts
Good Morning Cat Pops fellow sportsmen in good standing

Thursday has arrived, it came early, little Aussie started whelping at 12:30 this morning, told wife puppies are her thing she's taking care of them, course she is gone tonight so looks like the king is in charge

Dis means any unaccompanied children in the kingdom will be given a guided turkey hunt, a blu and a free puppy while supplies last

Henry yo's only chance at a snood is at a grocery store, yo's just gotten too old and tired

Reactions: thwackaddict

·
blu bogart
21,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29,916 ·
breaking fo'cast update
.....due to scuttlebutt between respect'd members and disrespect'n members[yo kno's!] thar be sum indecision on how much yo daddy's catfish,from busch's,on pink trout worm weigh'd [yes,this is word...see yo decoder].....so to clear everything up......me being known'd to kno's everything cat....as o right now imma hafta go wit estimated weight of 8lbs......could very well put me in lead fo sporty O [it does!]🏆

·
Under appreciated
86,581 Posts
Yo needs to contact a brutha next time yo and mawmaw head out thar so we can join/chapperone yos.

·
blu bogart
21,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29,918 ·
meanwhilst......
....i may have to log off fo awhile,no i aint been caught lye'n...again.....or spread'n false rumors.....again......i was do'n wash and i thinks i broke mawmaws dryer.....geeezous....thar gonna be heck to pay,im tell'n yo!!!!!!!😭

·
Deadeye
5,921 Posts
Just run to Lowes real quick,then tell her you thought she might like a new dryer. :LOL:

·
blu bogart
21,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29,920 ·
Yo needs to contact a brutha next time yo and mawmaw head out thar so we can join/chapperone yos.
mawmaw aint go'n no mo!!!!!!!!
....tired of her blame'n me fo sun in her eyes,accuse'n me o put'n her in spot wind blows her cork in weeds,and me have'n to carry all her rods,tackle,chair.....while she carrys fish....stop'n and tell'n everybody she caught everything and tell'n chillys to not listen to me because im bad man!🤬

29901 - 29920 of 30025 Posts