owls taste like D-con

·
Former Leader in Warning points!
10,318 Posts

·
Biology nit wit exposer
79,979 Posts
owls taste like D-con
When they told you to remove the rectum when you cleaned ,,they didnt mean so you could eat it separately.

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,556 Posts
Obviously, you don’t know better than to check spelling when you insult someone’s intelligence.
Typical cards fan hypocrisy 😂

Tell @20' that I said Hello!
leave it to a CUBS fan to get his panties in a bunch over a typo..... I hope the CUBS lose every game this year. :D

·
King of Callaway
42,482 Posts
My two favorite teams the Cards and whoever is playing the cubs. However the MLB Atlanta thing is getting me close to not caring, I am sick of the PC :poop:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,556 Posts
My two favorite teams the Cards and whoever is playing the cubs. However the MLB Atlanta thing is getting me close to not caring, I am sick of the PC :poop:
what'd they do now? Sick of the crap as well. May as well just hunt, fish and play golf then crush Blü's.

·
King of Callaway
42,482 Posts
Nice! That’s where we barbecue the owl and cardinal!🦉🍗🍻

and the Blu is nice and cold!
what'd they do now? Sick of the crap as well. May as well just hunt, fish and play golf then crush Blü's.
Talking of taking the all star games out of Atlanta after the bill didn't pass to allow people to vote with no ID

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,556 Posts
geez, this country is fooked.

·
Lunch break commander
8,269 Posts
20210401_152236.jpg

Reactions: Clucker

·
Under appreciated
86,573 Posts
Talking of taking the all star games out of Atlanta after the bill didn't pass to allow people to vote with no ID
Spite wont overturn a bill that didnt pass.
I'm sure other cities would be happy to have it.
Wokeness... harumph.

·
Former Leader in Warning points!
10,318 Posts
leave it to a CUBS fan to get his panties in a bunch over a typo..... I hope the CUBS lose every game this year. :D
No panties, and no bunch. Just pointing out that it is bad form to call someone stupid and do something stupid in the same sentence. Have a nice evening!

Reactions: fishshooter

·
Biology nit wit exposer
79,979 Posts
Morning catdaddy. Happy baseball season to you.

Morning fellow sportsmen. Keep the faith even though it takes so little for the cubs to sucketh.

Fishy. I hope the kids shoot straight and get you a turkey this year.

·
King of Callaway
42,482 Posts
Good morning cat pops fellow sportsmen in good standing

Ahh Good Friday

Think I’ll go see if dem crappie is biting and get the blind up

Henry you should probably try and be productive I’d suggest a nap

·
Under appreciated
86,573 Posts
No panties, and no bunch. Just pointing out that it is bad form to call someone stupid and do something stupid in the same sentence. Have a nice evening!
He didnt mean it... CJ despises the one fan base is better than the other fan base crap. 😀

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,556 Posts
He didnt mean it... CJ despises the one fan base is better than the other fan base crap. 😀
Except when it's the Cubs, anyone who is a member of Cubs fandom is an idiot. :D

Reactions: rat
29861 - 29880 of 30025 Posts