Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 583 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,046 Posts
wow,glad that's over.
36 hours of no food,8 hours of no water......after yo gotta drink 2 gallons of"cleanser".One camara down yo throat into yo intestines,another camara up other end to meet in middle......luckily I was sleep'n.....didn't feel a thing.
Doc said everything looked normal.....nurses left thank yo cards.:eek::
Now I just gotta lay here on couch wait'n fo servant....I mean momma:cool: and explain how much pain I'm in,how hungry I am,and if she'd be so kind and fluff me pilla and turn ballgame on.:D
You got lucky they used 2 different cameras. They sometimes only use one, but you have to specify which end to do first, otherwise, it leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,046 Posts
Look fo point afta noon:cool:.....skin'd them ribs yesterday,been soak'n in forecast brine all night.....forecast brine is whateva I can find in fridge.
organic lemonade
mustard
honey
red pepper
bar-b-q seasoning
minced clove of garlic
Gar-row-teed sho to put mo hair on mommas chest!:scared::rof2::rof2::rof2:
Yum Yum!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,046 Posts
Speaking of positive Vibes, has tomcatdaddy seen the crane hunting thread, it's the second best thread going right now.
As long as hawk and henry don't into a pissing match in there. :cool:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,046 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,046 Posts
Them cranes are all legs.

Venatic... legbone is only with archery equipment and its a dang small target to hit the leg. :eek:
If I hadn't witnessed it, I wouldn't have believed it. :D

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,046 Posts
I'm glad I don't have any concrete work for you to do. Even if I did, I'd help out a younger man like yourself.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,046 Posts
Sounds like it was a good day on golf range thingy hittin balls in a cow pasture. Never knew why people would ruin perfectly good deer huntin ground to put up a pasture pool course? Unless theys let you duck hunt and fish the ponds/lakes! Me sunday was spent grillin and nappin after me Saturday was spent in Ball Park Village and Fast Eddie's. I did manage to not get throwed out this time!!!
I like the courses in Florida where the water hazard can really be a hazard. :eek:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,046 Posts
We really need to get Henry on the golf course. If we got trapper to play, Henry should be a layup. :eek::
He'd have heat stroke by the 3rd hole.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,046 Posts
It's morning, but it ain't good. Boss immediately knew it was Thursday when I walked in. He said "Yep must be Thursday, you always look like a bag of smashed @$$ on Thursday. Softball musta went late last night."

Beer and Softball are awesome.
I remember those days! Except having to be at work at 0500 REALLY sucked!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,046 Posts
Something is horribly awry .

The count or catdaddy neither one have chimed in today.

I bet they sneaked out and went trout fishing without us. :eek:
Catdaddy is having technical difficulties.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,046 Posts
Good morning sir! :wave:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,046 Posts
With the lures Mrs. Venatic won yesterday, she'll need to get in on this fishing tournament. Of course there will be a lot of side bets on how many tree bass she'll catch.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,046 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,046 Posts
Maybe we should try smoke signals. Surely service is good enough in catdaddys area for them to work.
They only work in Wyoming and places you can see for miles.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,046 Posts
The count should be able to see for miles from the ivory tower he lives in. :shrug:
I think his ivory tower is comprised of marble, ceramic and porcelain.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,046 Posts
Catdaddy sighting! I believe I saw him wandering the aisles of the Home Depoe as a consultant.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,046 Posts
I get to run down town today on a beer run for the golf tourament I am running on Monday. Weather is looking spectacular for Monday, beer will be cold, and the drives will be long. :D
Ground won't be hard as a rock after this rain.

1 - 20 of 583 Posts