Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 2860 Posts

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,952 Posts
I think, the trout parks should go to the quick draw system, it seems to be working really well for the duckers...:wave:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,952 Posts
:eek:....:trophy: WELCOME TIM :grouphug:
....I see's yo need a much need'd break from whitetails general and there's no other place more welcoming,outdoorsy,corny as trout forum!:cheers:
I like trout fishing, I really do, wish I had more time to do it. Bought a cheapo fly rod a few years back, and have never used it. It's one of those BPS white river deals. Cheapo, I actually got it free, as an award for some good work done..:shrug:

Vic keeps telling me he will give me lessons, but have not taken him up yet.

Most of my trout fishing has been done Man style at Taneycomo... You know, play dough on the end of a hook, cooler full of beer, anchored on top of them.:wave:

Which reminds me, I need to go do that this year... Wanna go?:wave:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,952 Posts
Do you use bare hooks in the trout park so there is at least a challenge to it??
I didn't think the trout parks were about challenge, just quantity.:wave:

You go there to catch a meal, if you want challenge, you go fly fish the trophy C.A.R. waters.....:wave:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,952 Posts
What is the challenge?? Not falling in the water?
Not getting the flys stuck in the back of your head, or in the arm of the guy fishing next to you.....:wave:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,952 Posts
missed this earlier....yes i'll go.Dont know when/where?Older I get less crowd I can stand....but i'll still go!I fish white /norfork in late winter/early spring,trout parks/ribbon streams in spring/holiday's,and taney in fall for brown run.Let me know me brudder.:cheers:
Will do, if I can find some time....:wave:

Need to get the boat out anyway, make sure it's working all right before I tote it up to Ontario in June.:D

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,952 Posts
catdaddy tip o season,best piece of gear to keep in tackle box,along wit loaf of "good" bread stuffed in waders
Burg has a lot of work to do, to top this one.:eek::

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,952 Posts
That calls for some Glenlivet.:D

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,952 Posts
we'll if yo can find 12's,i'll change thread to seths world record safari's.....and stop throwing smally's on bank to make mo room for trout.:hysterical::scared::stirpot:
Slip them smallies into a duffel bag, so Mr. Green Jeans can't find them, and slide them on over my way. I'll fry em up with some taters and cornbread, and we'll eat em up and wash them down with a bottle of 18 year old scotch.:wave:

Smallies = Good Eats.:D

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,952 Posts
will do,got's good spot at bottom of hill:D....be careful,calling mr.green gene's,"Mr.Green Jeans"can get yo banded here,but luckily moderaters trust catdaddy and know his threads are informational,respectful and they never frequent.:hysterical:
I was going under the assumption, you would not keep more than your limit of smallies.:wave:

Just keep the big ones.:eek::

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,952 Posts
I am appalled at all the anti-celtic rhetoric in this thread.:mad:

Attachments

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,952 Posts
In case anyone was wondering...:D

Attachments

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,952 Posts
....id also like to thank me wife.....befo this thread disappears!Im a very lucky man!:trophy:
Good thing she did not bring back bud light,would be a shame to let her go, as the effort was good, just would have failed in the execution, and that cannot be tolerated.:wave:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,952 Posts
Gonna be fishing for Sea Trout down near Tampa this weekend, what is the catdaddy forecast on that?:wave:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,952 Posts
Pinny is kind of grouchy these days.... I don't know what's going on with dat. :shrug:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,952 Posts
2015 Catdaddy Trout Forecast.....coming soon June 2016.....bigger,better,mo pages:banana-man-yeah:all new membership!Mark yo calendars.:eek::
So, until next year, you will still be working on the 2014 Trout forecast?:wave:

Good to know.:eek::

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,952 Posts
:thinking:....lets see.....haha.....partner.......:rof2::rof2::rof2:.....catdaddy 2014 trout fishing forecast is now officially open again!!!!!!:claphands::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah:
Best news I've read all day.:eek::

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,952 Posts
yo's eyeball'n those tickets.....t'aint yo?:D
yo's knows 1st row,wit access at top of steps to cushy bar and eats in air condition'd plexi glass redbird club...only access'd by elevator is only way to see KC get pound'd by birds.....dontcha?:D
Kind of surprised you have not 2u2'd about taking a couple of those off your hands yet... :shrug:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,952 Posts
....thought about it but yo always turn'n down my many incredible invites!
if yo and me buddy trapper wanna go.....bring it!
Trapper at a baseball game, that would be worth the price of admission right there... hahahaha

Gonna rain.:wave:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,952 Posts
fair weather hunter!:rules:
rain,rain hence the cushy club!
I knew baseball wouldn't be high on trappers list.....but party'n wit the daddy surely is!
....well rain is better than last excuse's yo gave me
delivering babys,shaking hands for yo run fo governor,take'n nappy,etc.
I'll go hunt in the rain, baseball.... Maybe not so much.:D

I may go play golf at my cushy country club this evening if it don't rain....... :shrug:

1 - 20 of 2860 Posts