Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
73,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my 2009 mount from Randy yesterday evening. I know this deer is nothing special, to anyone but me.... But, Randy did an excellent job with him, and I am VERY happy with him.....:D

Not the biggest rack'd deer I have ever killed, but he had some nice character, and a really nice cape....

Waytogo Randy!:2thumbsup:

[file]91861[/file]

[file]91859[/file]

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
73,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
With his buds....

[file]91863[/file]

·
Horny D
5,645 Posts
Nice job on the mount, Yote, and I think that guy's got plenty of character, callaojoe! I have my '09 bow buck's caped head in my freezer still, so what would be the approximate charge for a mount like that?

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
73,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[rquote=1564661&tid=108813&author=Detrhoyt]Nice job on the mount, Yote, and I think that guy's got plenty of character, callaojoe! I have my '09 bow buck's caped head in my freezer still, so what would be the approximate charge for a mount like that?[/rquote]

I'll let Randy answer that, he is VERY reasonable IMHO. And does some nice work. He's located in Mexico MO, coyotehunter on here, send him a u2u.:2thumbsup:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,222 Posts
Nice! He does have some character to him.:cheers:

·
Horny D
5,645 Posts
[rquote=1564668&tid=108813&author=callaojoe][rquote=1564661&tid=108813&author=Detrhoyt]Nice job on the mount, Yote, and I think that guy's got plenty of character, callaojoe! I have my '09 bow buck's caped head in my freezer still, so what would be the approximate charge for a mount like that?[/rquote]

I'll let Randy answer that, he is VERY reasonable IMHO. And does some nice work. He's located in Mexico MO, coyotehunter on here, send him a u2u.:2thumbsup:[/rquote]

Done, and done! As soon as I pull the funds together, Yote's got the job.:cheers:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
73,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[rquote=1564734&tid=108813&author=Detrhoyt]

Done, and done! As soon as I pull the funds together, Yote's got the job.:cheers:[/rquote]

Good deal, Randy will take care of ya....

Here's a pic of the 4 he has done for us so far....

Clockwise from top, my 2009, Chris's 2008, My 2007, and Brendan's 2007...... As you can see, I have been trying to keep him busy..... But, the Bourbon distillers have been profiting as well......:D

[file]91897[/file]

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
my two should be getting awful close to being done, im sure he will do as good job on mine as he did yours

·
Registered
816 Posts
nice mounts :eek::

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.