Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
White Board Man
14,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and will not reopen until I start seeing some dang deer round' here.

Headed out last night and got set up about 1:30 on a pinch point leading into some standing Milo, perfect wind for this set up. Heavy trails everywhere leading into the field.

Most, if not all of the beans have been cut, no corn stubble so I figured they have to eat and this is it. I had seen a couple nice bucks runnin and crossing the road heading to this area earlier this year and the doe used to be thick through out the area.

Dark fell and I had not seen nor heard anything but squirlles.

Got down and back to the truck and decided to drive around the area to see what was out and where. Drove around this jjoint(Reform) twice and did not see 1 deer in any field or crossing any roads. Drove home and did not see a single deer in any of the usual places heading that way.

So no deer hunting for anyone in Callaway County next year until I'm happy again:D

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,798 Posts
It was Sunday and they were out of town.

·
White Board Man
14,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well they didn't clear it through me first;)

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
:cheers:I figured they would have to eat too - but they must of over ate at the christmas gathering and were sleeping it off cause we didn't see any either yesterday.

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,865 Posts
How you ever gonna start having more deer if you keep shooting the nad's off of em...???:thinking:

:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Originally posted by callaojoe
How you ever gonna start having more deer if you keep shooting the nad's off of em...???:thinking:

:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:
dang that's gotta hurt!:D:D

·
King of Callaway
42,631 Posts
Mabey ya outta come back out to the farm :thinking:

·
King of Callaway
42,631 Posts
All I gotta do is find some time, good news is I'm moving the wife out this weekend :drunk::woot:

·
Baller, shot caller
11,063 Posts
Sounds like you're just a bad hunter, Blev.

·
White Board Man
14,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by fishshooter
All I gotta do is find some time, good news is I'm moving the wife out this weekend :drunk::woot:
Need help with changing locks?:D

·
17,685 Posts
blev there ain't no deer in callaway county. Never has and never will, not with green acres being cross the road from the reform ca:D

·
Registered
12,608 Posts
Reform sounds like a totally different place compared to what I was used to hunting a few years ago. It's a good thing I haven't been up there much since then. Wonder where all the stinking deer are hiding at up there?

I've heard from several people that it's been pretty slow up there this year. What gives?

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
I was in the Kingdom on Friday night...I didn't see no deer either...:D

·
King of Callaway
42,631 Posts
Originally posted by Heeler75
I was in the Kingdom on Friday night...I didn't see no deer either...:D
:eek: Did they try to check ya in to the funny farm :roll2:

·
Registered
17,089 Posts
Saw a metric crapload while driving around last night. Should have been out.

·
17,685 Posts
Originally posted by seth_turner_04
Reform sounds like a totally different place compared to what I was used to hunting a few years ago. It's a good thing I haven't been up there much since then. Wonder where all the stinking deer are hiding at up there?

I've heard from several people that it's been pretty slow up there this year. What gives?
seth the last time I was down at reform ca for deer season that bar green acres had :dancin: girls from st. louis in there the night before deer season. I think they scared them all away:drunk:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts