Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
70,367 Posts
I'll be there with my turtle shell turkey call. (maybe two by then). A friend gave me a shell yesterday that is 3 inches long by 2 1/2 inches wide. Don't know what type of sound I can get out of that one. Time will tell.

·
5,632 Posts
I'll be there for sure on Saturday. Gonna try to make it Sunday as well.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks MrC. You can see i'm as up to date as usual. Man, I can't believe I missed a whole year! Are you sure it's '06 already?
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
I'll be there on Sat. as long as I'm not moving or something. I'll be glad when this house thing is done:cool3:

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
I'll be there....Is everyone gonna meet for dinner after the Classic saturday evening? Be nice to get everyone together for some chow afterwards.....I know I'll be hungry:D

MoBowman ```----------->

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I am going to try to make it to Columbia on Saturday, probably around noon, or alittle after. Hope to see alot of you there and look forward to meeting you all! :cheers:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,228 Posts
We're going to be there. The we may include the wife, but we'll see.

I'm hoping that 8 point has my son's pheasant done by then too.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I am going to be in the area, but I will be looking at properties until after 6 pm. Saturday and all day Sunday. I wish the Classic went into the evening longer. Why do they shut things down at 6 p.m.? Where do people go after 6 p.m.? I would like to meet some of you folks, while I am up there.

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
i will be there around lunch time sat probley earlier ;) don't think i will be able to stick around till supper but i will spend a fair amont of time there

·
1,051 Posts
id love to go and meet everybody but sadly i cant. Bass pro has me working all weekend for the fishing classic. But i do get off the day before the opening of trout season all the way till friday afternoon.:whinging:

·
White Board Man
14,380 Posts
Yep gonna be there Saturday a.m prolly with the boys and then Saturday after 3 with the wife and maybe daughter. Looking foward to meeting alot of you and maybe actually talking to ya'll this time. I was kind of quiet last year.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Well i\'ll be

there but, it won't be till about 10:00 am, SUNDAY! Had to change the day to get my son to go too, along with his freind and my gran-daughter. Got my diesel all full up and rarrin to go,lol. :neuspeuter:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.