Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 yamaha yfz for sale. It has some 06 parts on it like wheels a-arms. Tires are 80%. The frame has been reinforced for big guys. I bought it from a guy that raced them and he but the new stock stuff on it. He also had striped it down for weight. It does need a new battery and a new rear sprocket. It has a new chain and I do have a sprocket for it but you would have to get a new front one and longer chain. I have but a new $300 HMF pipe and new $40 bling star rear grab bar. Mama is going to have a baby and she told me to get rid of some toys I don't use and I have not messed with this thing for almost a year. U2U me if you have any questions. I really need $1300 for it and that is as low as I can go. Priced cheap to get it out the door.

[file]97531[/file] [file]97533[/file]

·
Registered
5,389 Posts
That is cheap. Too bad my garage is full :whinging:

·
Registered
5,389 Posts
[rquote=1599498&tid=110922&author=blevely]Yeah sure wish this would have been up for sale a couple weeks ago[/rquote]

I can assure you this bike is not as useful as your bike, once the bugs are worked out

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The seat has no tears and has been redone with gripper. The plastic has been modifide by the first owner. The clip on the seat has broke but I got it to stay on with a screw and have had no problems. It needs a good bath but to cold rght now for one.

·
Registered
5,389 Posts
I didn't think this one would last more than a day. :cheers:

·
6,644 Posts
Let me know if the sale doesn't go thru. Wish I'd seen this yesterday.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.