Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 expedition 4.6 ltr with a little over 20k miles on the new engine. vehicle has 2220k total miles on it. 4x4 with good rubber, ac works well. needs front breaks and rear wheel bearings. has some rust as can be expected. ive own the truck since 2005. looking for 4500.00 and i'm in the south county area.

· Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looking for cash but would entertain partial trade on decent shotgun or rimfire rifle. Feel free to make offer.

· Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cant believe no one needs a good running beater truck you can take to the woods.
i need this gone folks.

· Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
byt i just realized i have a typo in my miles listed. the overall mileage is 220,000 and the newer engine has about 20,000 on it.

· Quack
5,521 Posts
Who rebuilt the engine

· Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes on third row seating. It is a remanufactured engine by ford, sunset ford here in St. Louis did the installation . Send me a phone # and I will text pictures. The vehicle in my avatar is the vehicle I am selling.

· Under appreciated
93,225 Posts
Is that 2, 220,000 miles total on this vehicle Jim or am I mis-understanding?

· Part-time malcontent
8,455 Posts
Any warranty left on the engine? I just had to replace mine with a Ford crate engine and I got a 3-year warranty (on the engine only, of course).

· Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
it had a 3 yr warranty but that was almost 3 1/2 yrs ago. the new engine has 20k + miles on it. the truck it's self has a total of 220,000 miles on it. the air conditioner was replaced 3 yrs too. it was our daily driver for a long time.

Reactions: rat
1 - 19 of 19 Posts