Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a super clean bike i just need to move it. Its belt drive and only has 2800 miles on it. Got a big fat 200 rear tire and aftermarket pipes. Digital tach and is fuel injected. This bike will be serviced and re-mapped at my expense before transfer. Not a thing wrong with it but im gettin di-vorced so im trying to get rid of some stuff i dont need and dont want her to have. If you have any questions please call as im spending alot of time out of town for work. And i aint getting many chances to get on here. But i will check in as much as i can. $7500 obo thanks chad 573-429-9251

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Nice ride Rocko...I have a nephew in Iraq, that will be buyin a bike when he gets home this fall....if ya still have this one, he will prolly want to take a look.

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds good fireman! Its a super nice ride. My wife and i are working it out. So if i sell this then just as soon as her rig is paid for im gonna go buy a new Duece or Road King. But it is a nice and quick bike. And ill take care of him on it since hes in the military.

thanks
chad

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
that is a great looking bike rocko

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Rocko...what would you remap the bike for...I'm assuming it runs good with the aftermarket pipes? That 1700 should just SCREAM...I'll email him about this.

·
6,644 Posts
That is friggin' SWEET rocko!! If I had the cash that would definitely be sold. But I don't think you wanted to hear that first part. Good Luck!!!

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by fireman_3311
Rocko...what would you remap the bike for...I'm assuming it runs good with the aftermarket pipes? That 1700 should just SCREAM...I'll email him about this.
Fireman it hasnt been remapped since the pipes were put on. It still runs awesome but it tryes to load up a little bit when you let off the throttle. My thing is i just wont sell it till its EXACTLY right. And since shes fuel injected im gonna have to take her to the shop and get it done. But it hasnt hardly been rode since the pipes were put on. I hate to part with it but my wife is coming home now and she said i need to go ahead and sell it and buy a road king or something more comfortable for her to ride on the back of.

chad

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Understand...and I can guarantee you'll love the Road King!!! I found a deal on one awhile back, down at the Harley shop in Festus...they do alot of Police bike leases I guess. They had an '03 Road King Police Special, with less than 2000 miles on it, and wanted right at 12000 bucks for it!!! All you would have to do is take off the cop seat, put on a 2 up touring seat, and you'd be good to go!!!!

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well took it to get remapped the other day and found out it cant be. So i had to order a Cobra power tuner.It plugs into the plugs already in the stock harness. So as soon asit gets in she ought to be ready to go. And were are you talking about in Festus fireman> Is it Surdyke?

chad

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.