Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a 20ga youth for my son prefer a pump ready to move him out of his single shot hoping you all can help locate one

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
We have a youth Charles Daly pump, and an automatic, and they both do great for us. Both guns have killed a lot of game in the last few years.

Parker

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I didn't see any used at the store today. We just got an entire skid of new turkey guns from Remington though. i didn't catch what they were as they were driving by me on the fork truck. We should be getting a huge shipment of gear for turkey season Wednesday night so Thursday and Friday would be great days to come by the store to get the jump on the new gear.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
[rquote=1569482&tid=109044&author=tobrien]do you have the charles daly for sale?[/rquote]

:D No, I'm sorry. We wouldn't sell them. We like them too much. :D

Those pump guns are cheap. Like $175?

Parker

·
Honey Badger Phat Sack
10,487 Posts
I don't want to sell one as I have two more boys climbing the ranks but I figured I would offer that I have been really happy with my Winchester 1300 youth pump, good little gun and the way the pump is set up it works well for little guys and gals and they can use it into their teens. Heck I have been known to rabbit hunt with it......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts