Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
41 - 60 of 97 Posts

·
Under appreciated
90,808 Posts
That’s how I feel too . Like antlercrazed said, it’s a fantastic buck no matter what. I can’t see how anybody can cast shade on it . I think it’s the best lookin buck out of any of the top 10
Jealousy, plain and simple.

Reactions: timberdoodle

·
Registered
8,986 Posts
Not weird at all, just not honest😀 a legal big bucks is awesome by any method, just more awesome with a big. Not many would argue that! Heck, you yourself just mentioned the trad kill was more awesome that mN a compound and I agree.
No I said he killed it with a trad bow so no compound bow should be able to pass him up in record books.Doesn’t make a compound kill not awesome or a crossbow kill not awesome.I guess if you are into records then you have to separate it into some disciplines of the sport I get that.I guess when you hunt with a guy who literally has had 180 plus inch deer walk right to their stand and let them shoot them at 20 yards after buying their first bow couple months before season and it was their first ever bow kill it really puts things into perspective.Not all hunts are created equal,not all quest are the same,not all challenges,not all skill,not all hunting areas,etc etc.I just worry about the killing,some will be harder to kill than others,some will be easier to kill,some deer are stupid,some are not.Killing a mature deer with a rifle in a lot of areas is way harder than killing a mature deer with a bow in a lot of areas.That’s why I don’t care about the weapon personally and like I said I get it for record book entries you have to have separate categories but I got deer in MS on the wall that I worked a lot harder for than many deer.Anybody can get lucky and hunting is a big majority of luck.Guess hunting is what you make of it at the end of the day and I like killing them a lot 😎

·
Registered
24,194 Posts
Trad>compound >crossbow >rifle . If you believe the first 3 are correct you gotta believe the last one also
First two shoot the same and the last two weapons shoot the exact same.

No one has said anything to the contrary of it being amazing!

·
Registered
24,194 Posts
So you think the #2 hunter want the #1 buck overall or would like to have the #2 typical overall and the world record archery buck???

·
Under appreciated
90,808 Posts
You heard it here, compounds and trad bows shoot the same.

Reactions: 20'

·
2,001 Posts
Are you sure about that? I don’t think any panel scoring will happen until this spring.
I could be wrong. I remember something about the 60-day drying period was over and it was scored, but I really don't follow their technicalities and may have been a little lit on the meds from fighting the baby covid. Apologies if I misspoke.

·
5,088 Posts
I could be wrong. I remember something about the 60-day drying period was over and it was scored, but I really don't follow their technicalities and may have been a little lit on the meds from fighting the baby covid. Apologies if I misspoke.
Official score after 60 day drying 211+.
It will still get panel scored due to top ten status.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Too bad it has that kicker off the left G1. Otherwise it would be right there at the world record.

Reactions: 20'

·
Part-time malcontent
7,737 Posts
I reached out to a source at B&C and it looks like the official score sheet was submitted after the deadline to be invited to this year’s panel measuring. Appears a final score may not be settled on until 2025 when the next panel measuring will be held.

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
I just dont get why anyone should be worried about how someone else hunts.
You should hear the anglers cry about people Livescope/Active Target/Mega Live forward facing sonar technology. That group and the anti-crossgunners need to start having a yearly get together where they can rub their superior wieners together and feel good about themselves.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
That should give him plenty of time to take a sledge hammer to that irregular point.

Reactions: Barnold1

·
Registered
560 Posts
You should hear the anglers cry about people Livescope/Active Target/Mega Live forward facing sonar technology. That group and the anti-crossgunners need to start having a yearly get together where the can rub their superior wieners together and feel good about themselves.
Lets make something clear,

Livescope is border line cheating.

Yea I said it.

41 - 60 of 97 Posts