2 man tree stands

Discussion in 'Hunting Gear (General)' started by Livetohunt, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Livetohunt

Livetohunt Member

Oct 23, 2017
    Any body know of a company that gives you a good deal on 2 man stands if you buy a good quantity say 8 to 10

2. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    You might contact Rogers Sporting Goods in Liberty Mo. Locally owned and might just work with you on a bundle deal.

I'd call Monday.....816-883-4545

3. STTH

STTH Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Turd Crick North
    I know it is too late but a couple months ago Walmart had Ameristep 2 man ladders for $59. They seem to mark everything way down rather than carry over, I am still kicking myself for not getting a couple. If you can wait til next spring I am sure it will happen again.

4. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Ameristep is a low budget company, high volume, low prices, lower quality. I’d be interested if they make a 2-man that I’d even consider putting to people in... yikes, and I’d be suspicious of a 2-man for 59 bucks.
    Rogers stocks and sells good stuff, great customer service and fast shipping.

BustinBucks likes this.
  5. sharps4590

sharps4590 Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2010
    Northern Ozarks
    We had two of the 2 man stands wally world sells for....I guess close to or over 10 years. We never had any problems with either and other than the straps deteriorating over time and getting replaced I always believed them safe. I took them down a couple weeks ago and they looked pretty good still. Solid, just weathered. Sold both of them at the garage sale we had. I don't know that I'd recommend one but neither can I condemn them.

tcwild and rat like this.