1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to get rid of my Labs as they need a place to run and hunt
2 year old yellow lab and has been spayed
1 year old black lab
would like to give them to the same person if it is possiable but the wife says they gotta go seeing i dont hunt them.Serious u2u only please.
Also have ecollars for both dogs and kennels so i would need $100 for each dog.

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
i'm thinking of selling the wife. she's got to go since i don't use her much. still thinking about whether i will give her away or sale by the pound. she comes with some kitchen utensils so i am gonna need something for her.:rof2::rof2:

good luck finding them good hunting homes. good looking dogs. something tells me you will probably be back after it next year, this year has stunk, might be worth keeping them.

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
how can you post free dogs and then ask for a 100 dollars for each :bs:

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Originally posted by Pipe
I've got lots of free stuff that I'll take $100 for.

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Are they house trained??

bump

Boys this is a good deal with da e-collars and kennels...;)

·
In Mourning ___ Save the Ninja
4,963 Posts
How much do they weigh ? 50 60 lbs
Have a couple of chinese restaurants close looking for ........
@ $ 2.00 lb ...ecollars
Hey ill take em

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Originally posted by jmmcguire
Originally posted by Pipe
I understood him to say that the dogs were free but if you wanted the e-collars and kennels then they'd be $100 each.

:shrug:

Maybe I'm wrong.
Don't read into it to much, tomorrow he will be keeping them! If not tomorrow then the next, or the next! :rof2:

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
not sure they'd work for anyone else. they are used to MUCHO whining, pi--ing and moaning. also, if you're the kind of guy thats does what you say, this just aint gonna work. the new owner has to change his mind constantly, the dogs wont put up with you unless you tell them they are hunting in the morning, then not, then are, then not....you get the picture i hope. oh yes, they are petrified of cars, seems if too many cars are spotted in a parking lot, the gigs up, its back home, where they get a whippin for allowing it to happen. lets see, non-boat trained, cant get them too used to boats, unless you are not going to pull the boat out from under them, they cant walk on water YET, although they ARE well on their way, they both break-dance on water skiis, thanks to the use of some good ole fashioned electro-stimuli persuasion, batteries not included ! GOOD LUCK!

serious inquiries only.......:D

O by the way, new owner will be REQUIRED to obtain his Magician Certification, as present owner has them spoiled to watching things appear, disappear, and reappear, almost instantaneously !
:banana:

.....this has been a PSA from the Oh daddy DONT, be good and I WONT!, Foundation

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
Originally posted by pinwheel
Originally posted by Hatch
Tough Crowd....:eek:

Bill, KEEP YOUR DOGS!!
Durn, I'm not sure I'm tough enough to be a duck hunter. I better stick to goats.:rof2:
oooo sure ya are, you're tough enough....very few of us "watchers" wear pink polkadot panties. the rest of us wear drawers with the big red and blue S on it;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts