Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its countdown time and I'm sure pumped up about my first trip to Canada....Some guys I know from Iberia, MO left a week earlier and I just got an update on their success last night. There were seven guys went and have been hunting since Sunday and 5 were already tagged out. The 2 fellas that weren't had opportunities but were waiting for something bigger. Well just wanted to vent some of my excitement and I'll return with alot of pics if nothing else.:wave:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Tim, sounds like you could have some luck up there! Yea, be sure and bring plenty of pics back for us all...and get that bear skull boiled out and cleaned up, so's we can get it measured!!!!!!!

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
sounds like your gonna hit her right,have fun.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Tick Tock Tick Tock....

This is going to be the longest two days of you life!

Good Luck when ya get there and have a safe journey (travel and hunt included!) Remember to bring back the pics!:banana:

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I take it everyone wants pics:roll2:

Don't worry I'm charging up the video camera right now and packing away 6 disposable digital cameras.....

I'm meeting the guys in about 5 hours so I'm going to try and wrap up the last minute stuff and get some shut eye....Yeah Right!;)

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
pumped to the max i bet:banana::banana:

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
out of state hunts are always good memories nice to see diffent land and really put your skills to the test

good luck man

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.