Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 for sale, a 2002 Suzuki King Quad 4x4 for $3,000 it only has 265 miles on it at the moment and a 2001 Quad Runner for $2,000 it has 403 miles on it , If someone wants to buy them both I'll let them go for $4,500. please u2u me if interested or if you no someone that may want them. thanks.:eek:

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Got any pictures? Like to see what shape they are in.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rat I'll try and post some pic's of them later if I can figure out how to post them again, Beanpile the King is a 300 and the other is a 250, both of them are in fine shape and have never been in mud other than what they pick up on are gravel road when I go to get the mail or haul out a deer from the woods, my old neighbor had trails that he let me ride on but he sold out and the new guy says his insurance co. will charge him more if he allows it. So I guess I'll sell them since I dont ride them much other than to the mail box. If I can't get the picture to post on here I may have to e-mail them to you. thanks.:cool:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I still have the KingQuad, I would like to have a bike someday but wife say no, going to use the money to start building me a new shop. later :wave:

Joe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.