Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we were due Easter Sunday, he is still in the oven. Heart rate fine, ultra sound fine, baby is fine. Observation tomorrow, Tues next week admittance to St. Lukes if he still does not come on his own, then C section wednesday. My dilemma, go hunting locally like my wife says to for my first time and bring my cell phone or hang out with her and wait for the little buckaroo to come on his own time? What do you folks think!? Decisions, decisions, BTW, my wife is awesome with whatever decision I have, just better have reception wherever I go! Looks like my Tournament in Des Moines is off this weekend.....
:banghead:

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
As bad as you may want to turkey hunt I say stay home with the wife. It'll pay for years to come.:) I've lived through the birth of 3 children and this is experience talking.

Jack

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Be there for the whole event! She may not voice it but sbh needs your support!:dancin::dancin:

·
Registered
754 Posts
We've got a baby due May 24. I'm on a self-imposed short leash from the end of next week until it decides to make it's appearance. I've hunted the last 22 turkey seasons straight. I won't mind a bit missing this one if I have to.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like I may be missin out on my first season to be Spring 2006, I think I will go see if the little missy wants to go on the treadmill!!

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Nicholas think of all the money yer gonna save by not turkey hunting.;) Many times when a woman says YES she definitely means NO:boohoo:

Jack

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Originally posted by JackJr
Nicholas think of all the money yer gonna save by not turkey hunting.;) Many times when a woman says YES she definitely means NO:boohoo:

Jack
Goshdang....ya gots me again, Jack.....too good...lol

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Brad, you've been there aincha?:whip:

Jack:cheers:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
OHheckyea!!!!! There is no doubt about it....the words YES and NO, in a woman's world are quite interchangeable....lol.....and then there's the whole, "why can't we just snuggle".....hehehe

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Why can't we just snuggle??:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Well afterwards maybe. If I don't fall alseep.:dancin:

Jack

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Why can't we just snuggle??:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Well afterwards maybe. If I don't fall alseep.:dancin:

Jack
Lol....YAWN.....I'm tired sweetie.....lol

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK, now let me get this straight, when she said no to my getting a new bow AND shotgun, she really meant yes!?
:banana:
She is right next to me on her lap top while I am on mine! Just browsing the net!

·
Registered
754 Posts

Jack
Aint that the truth.
:cheers:

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
And if she says NO she usually means not only NO but HELL NO!!:boohoo:

Jack:rotfl:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
And if she says NO she usually means not only NO but HELL NO!!:boohoo:

Jack:rotfl:
:eek: I better learn that one quick! Thanks for the pointers Jack! :cheers:

Parker

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Parker I have been married three times. I guess ya could say I never learned to listen or understand what the word No meant.:roll2:

Jack

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.