Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My neibor in Stover took me out snagging Spoonbill last Saturaday. I got one about 32" and then this keeper. It was about 40" eye to V in the tail, and 48lbs on the scale. WOW was I excited!!!!

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Got it around Buffalo Cove.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Mighty fine fish there Snowman...I almost didn't recognize you without the Packer's Hat and Sweatshirt! :hysterical::hysterical:

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Alrighty........Fun ain't it? Congrats

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Originally posted by JarJar
Mighty fine fish there Snowman...I almost didn't recognize you without the Packer's Hat and Sweatshirt! :hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical: Nice catch Snowman! Make sure you pick up a lot of tips while you're out doing that I WILL be looking forward to going on one of those fishing trips! :eek:

Parker

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Nice catch ey!
Just think of it, Snowman got a Spoonbill and a mammoth morel all in the same week ya know.

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Originally posted by Hayzer
Nice catch ey!
Just think of it, Snowman got a Spoonbill and a mammoth morel all in the same week ya know.
:hysterical:...:hysterical:...:hysterical:...:hysterical:...:hysterical:

Snowman fine job. Betcha can't wait to get to Missouri!!:D

Jack

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Real nice fish there!
Congrats on your catch!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Yelper they get the Heart going.Nice Fish!!

oneshot
:D The Big Grin ready for some Big Cat.

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
whatcha think of those missouri fish?

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for the bump! Brought back a great memory and its just around the corner, Maybe a cold corner though!

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Snowman, that is one HUGE fish!!!! Somehow I missed this thread last spring.....OH YEA, I musta been turkey huntin....lol. Good work man!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.