Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
They are some nice looking ducks. And they fly FAST!!!

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
love those buffies those divers make good mounts got a dead mount goin with a bluebill buffie and goldie all together

·
Under appreciated
88,216 Posts
Beautiful bird fo sho..

Whats the going rate on a duck mount anywhoo?? I have NO idear lol
Just curious. :eek::

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
we do them for 175 ducks anyway you want and geese 225 any way man if you are in the spanish lake area come by goto the taxi site here and look under turkeymounts post and look for b&D taxi got a pic of a spec we did for john from show me snow geese

·
Under appreciated
88,216 Posts
Cool.. i'llhave to get by there one day. :wave:

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
ma if have good taxi he can fix just about anything you would be amazed what guys do to pieces and then bring it in and say stuff this so no biggie for us to fix

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,865 Posts
Cute lil ducks, and one of my favorites.:2thumbsup:

·
Under appreciated
88,216 Posts
Originally posted by missionhunter
someone educate me please,,,(no disrespect intented,,,pretty duck fo sho) what is great about a buffle head?
I'm no ducker but from what I gather they arent as common to kill.
Still, great looking bird (ducks ARE birds, right?) lol

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,865 Posts
someone educate me please,,,(no disrespect intented,,,pretty duck fo sho) what is great about a buffle head?
Other than they're pretty.... Not much I reckon....

Kinda taste like liver..... But, I like liver, so never had a problem with eating them... I just think they are one of the prettiest ducks.....:claphands: Will make a nice mount.....

G

·
Originally posted by rat
thanks for helping bro

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,865 Posts
Originally posted by rat
They usually are one of the last ducks to migrate.... And, duck'n season is usually closed by the time many of them are passin thru... I killed one at Duck Creek about 20 years ago, and they agent clipped the wings off for their ID display.. He said they almost never kill buffl'rs on Duck Creek....

·
Under appreciated
88,216 Posts
LOL... I'm NO help when it comes to waterfowling... I was just guessing more than anything. :whistle:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts