Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one very nice fully loaded 1977 Winny Bago for sale.This is a 21' RV with a mopar 400 wide block and a turbo 3speed trans with only 61k on it. Runs perfect with new hoses, belts, carb rebuilt and tune up all with in the last few years, Disc brakes, Cold ac, furnace, hot water, holding tanks, stove, pumps, towing pkg, rear air bags, updated inside, new frig,Onan gen, etc. Only thing it needs is new rear tires, fronts are newer, Can emails lots of pics. For sale or trade, may be interested in putting on someones land for shared use to hunt. Asking $2200.RV is in South County Mo.63129.

Josh R.
314-368-2808 Cell call anytime.

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
More than likely that he's talking about St. Louis.

·
Registered
70,367 Posts
I just went to google and put in his phone number and it listed his ad in the St. Louis paper there. I was hoping it was a bit closer to a friend of mine in Centerview that is looking for an older RV for pulling his boat to Truman for him and the mrs to camp in.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here i am and yes it is in St.Louis near hwy 55 and 270 intersection.And yes I may meet somewhere if there was a deposit involved via paypal or something to that effect. Just give me a call if interested.Its a nice rig for what it is.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.