Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
folks first and foremost this is a shooter grade. I bought this rifle a few years back but I walked into a mint 1958 Mountie and have to get rid of something. The original butt stock was destroyed on this so it has a factory replacement. This happened before I bought it. Blueing is a little thin and there is some freckling on the receiver and magazine tube. I would prefer to sell this one face to face so the buyer can decide if they like it. Some folks would have no issue with this one for a non collector, use in the field rifle. Some though would not because it really can never be a collector piece. I’m starting at 400.00 and we can negotiate if you feel the need. If interested send me a pm with your cell# and I’ll text pics. Please done ask if you know you really won’t buy it, but if you are interested by all means I’ll accommodate. I’m in the south county area. Thanks.

· Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Met up with liv2hunt and closed the deal. For anyone that has never had the privilege of meeting/talking with Ed let me tell you a fine gentleman as you will ever meet.

· Registered
1,452 Posts
Thanks Jim nice meeting you also and sounds like we have a lot in common except you have all boys and i have all girls. Enjoyed talking also.

I thought i would post updated pictures i sent. Took this 39 mountie home mounted an old period correct Weaver K4 Wideview, sighted it in then shot a 15 round group at 30 steps. Really please with the rifle. Thanks again Jim and a great pleasure doing business with you, hope that beautiful Mountie you bought to replace this one shoots just as well

Flooring Building Wood Automotive exterior Gas
Terrestrial plant Line Font Circle Art

1 - 13 of 13 Posts