Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Under appreciated
89,149 Posts
Did you spray those grasses in the second to last pic? Just curious.

·
Banned
81,623 Posts
Our plots planted last week. Not a drop of rain since . Hopefully we get moisture soon.

·
just a no body
14,705 Posts
Our plots planted last week. Not a drop of rain since . Hopefully we get moisture soon.
I was just thinking about the lack of rain, Nbr had his Beans put in on Saturday and not a drop since or in the forecast.

·
Banned
81,623 Posts
I'm at the car wash now. I'm doing everything I can.

·
Banned
81,623 Posts
Corn looks good Joseph. We didn't get rr this year and didn't use atrazine. Ours has its work cut out for it fighting foxtail.

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Corn looks good Joseph. We didn't get rr this year and didn't use atrazine. Ours has its work cut out for it fighting foxtail.
Thanks Todd, I think my C was traited Liberty and/or RR. Put down atrizine and anthem max pre-emergent. I also tossed in some quest (water conditioner), crop oil, premier 90 (non-ionic surfactant).
They are very clean aside from an occasional sprout off of the remnants of tree sprout stumps.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Your place is coming around real nicely. Here in a few weeks I need to get started on my plots as well. (y)

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Checked on bottom plot and switchgrass planting. Super happy with the switch. That was a goant chore (and investment) & its awesome to see it coming on
Plant Cloud Sky Natural landscape Natural environment

Sky Cloud Plant Light Natural environment

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Vacation for a week and another 2 3/8” of R in the G.
Fall plot area i burned down last Saturday looking extra crispy
Corn and Switch kicking butt and beans trying to make a comeback.
Tossed a couple more cameras out.
Plant Sky Terrestrial plant Vegetation Grass

Sky Plant Terrestrial plant Vegetation Cloud

Cloud Sky Plant Natural landscape Tree

Sky Cloud Plant Natural landscape Land lot

Cloud Sky Plant Natural landscape Tree

Liquid Water Fluid Font Gas

·
Banned
81,623 Posts
Thats about the same amount as we got. The droughts over for now.

·
Banned
81,623 Posts
Looks good Joseph. (y)

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Its amazing what can happen with a little rain. We have had so much rain in Pike that will be crop insurance for corn and probably beans.

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Its amazing what can happen with a little rain. We have had so much rain in Pike that will be crop insurance for corn and probably beans.
Same around here. Luckily my farm drains well but still have good dirt right off of the riverbottoms. Rain fertilizer seed and herbicide do some cool things
Just hope i have a deer worth hunting!

21 - 40 of 50 Posts