Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I jacka$$ed around at the farm too long & I've really gotta get out the door, but I'm gonna give one teaser shot. He may not be a booner, but I'm betting he's not far off. I'll post more pics of him next week. Sure wish I had a regular cam there instead of ir, but I probably wouldn't get multiple shots of him with white flash. He's got a 10 pointer running with him that's not bad either.

[file]7553[/file]

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Great lookin buck there pinwheel!!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Shouldn't have second guessed you pinwheel on the other forum...he would probably go close to 160 when done...a better pic would seal the deal...

22" main beam
6" g1
12" g2
10" g3
6" g4

5" h1
4" h2
4" h3
3" h4

inside spread of 17"...

conservatively goes....161" Yep, you were right!

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here ya go parker.

Wonder what happened to this guy.

I sure hope we can keep this yearling around for a few year. That boy has got some genetics.

I sure wish the quality of the 2 big ones was this good. That area gets real foggy. That + the rain made most of these pics less than I would have liked, but I'm still stoked.

This guy has been marked off limits till next season. He's gonna be a real dandy.

Anyone want to guess who the subordinate is? I would sure like to see that fight.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
man thats enough to get anyone pumped

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,486 Posts
Originally posted by Rebelcj7
holy schmolies :D sweeeeeeeeeeet
Couldn't have typed it better myself! :eek:

That last pic! WHOA! :eek:

Story line: "They were friends over the summer, but as the temperature fell......tempers rose!"

Parker

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by r2ahunter
How many acres of an area do you have there? Man those are some awesome pics. keep'm comin:eek:
I own 135. The neighbor that these guys are staying on is about 240. The neighbor to the north has 100, the neighbor to the east has 75. All trophy managed. I have 13 acres of food plot +25 acres of soybeans, my neighbor to the N has plots as well. This feeder is setup right where a clover patch & my soybeans join.

I was real tickled that my neighbor to the N agreed to limit our 2 properties to muzzle loader & archery only. No high power & no small bucks. We also don't shoot does till late season archery & rifle.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.