Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
160\"?

Well i wish i could say that this was the buck that i was hunting but i cant. One of my students brought this to me today to rub it in a little. He hunts less than 3 miles from on of my farms. He was wondering if i thought it would make 160"? I guessed 165-170. What do you all think.

[file]8262[/file]

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
pretty darn close,big enough to to kill anyways

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
I'm with Coyotehunter on this one.

Pipe could be right too.

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
hes should diffantly gross over in the 160 or plus range hes going to have several deductions and some judgment calls but who cares shoot frist worry about score on that one later :sniper:

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Id say 120-125 ish... playing with ya sam. im going to feel bad shooting your deer, but hey what are freinds for.
:moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::wink4::wink4::wink4::behead::behead:

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Now that's a rack!!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
7,522 Posts
He looks to be pretty mature with that sagging belly such as myself. Brow tines are little small, with the velvet on he will still score nice 150-155 is my guess.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Originally posted by deep woods goat hunter
wow what a buck...at least 160
No doubt about it....looks like with all those extra points, he will prolly score better as a non typical...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.