Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
16\' jon boat, trailer, 20hp merc SOLD

16' Landau jon boat with 20 hp merc. Boat has three benches and front deck. No leaks, 3 folding boat seats. Trailer has recently been redone with paint, lights, and running boards. Motor started this year, but did not run smooth (cut out). I imagine the carb just needs to be cleaned up.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
don't let the year of that merc scare you guys off those modles are undestructable

we got a six hp with the same color scheme (close to same year) best motor we have ever owned
most depenable season in season out ever

·
Registered
76 Posts
I am not bothered by the year. I think things made a while ago last better than most things new. They just don't make 'em like they used to. Thanks for the advice and I am interested.

·
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The only reason I am not interested in working on the motor is because my future father in-law is giving me his old jon boat that has a 40hp Merc motor and steering console. I think this is an excellent deal for anyone that knows a little bit about motors, I just need to get it out of my garage to make room for its replacement.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
I agree is a good deal DP.....I just don't know about selling boats! Sometimes they go quick, and other times they'll sit for a while, then you'll have 2 people want it at the same time! :bangin:

Parker

·
Under appreciated
92,601 Posts
Well... I may be interested if the price is right.

U2U your bottom line doepee! I'm in St. Louis county and could
come by for a visit perhaps.;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.