Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 14ft jon boat with a foot controlled trolling motor,2 swivel seats and a 9.9 hp Mercury motor. The boat is in good shape and is very comfortable for two people to fish out of. I just put new wood in the floor this past summer and put outdoor carpet on the floor and sides of the boat. The Trolling motor works good, but the reverse doesn't work very well. The motor runs great and is about 8-10 years old(I think). I also have a trailer that comes with the boat, but it's not the best trailer in the world. It get's the job done, but doesn't look real nice. I've gone all over Southeast Missouri in this boat, but I just don't use it much anymore. I can send pictures if someone is interested or your welcome to stop by and look. I'm asking $1000 for all of it, but I'm flexible to a point just make me a reasonable offer. Ooohh, I also have some life jackets, anchor and other things that come with the boat when sold. Thanks for Looking.

http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy240/bvp81/boata-1.jpg
http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy240/bvp81/boatb.jpg
http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy240/bvp81/boatd.jpg
[Edited on 12-14-2009 by bvp81]

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,915 Posts
I hope you don't mind posting your pics in here for you.

[file]84324[/file]

[file]84325[/file]

[file]84327[/file]

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for posting my pics on here, I tried several times and it kept giving me errors. The motor is not a short shaft. Let me know if there are any other questions. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No takers yet. You guys drive a hard bargin. Ok I'll drop the price to $875. This is a good deal the motor alone is worth $500. I would also consider a trade for a nice deer rifle.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not sure how old the motor is, but I think it's about 8 to 10 years old and is in perfect condition. I bought it off one of my close friends a couple of years ago and he got it for High School graduation in 2000. He lost the title, but my mom runs the DMV here in Chaffee and she said all someone would have to do is apply for a lost title. I never worried about it, I Just used it as is. I'd really like to sell the boat and motor together, but if I sold them separate I want to get $500 each or $875 for all of it.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i'll get on tomorrow, all i have is my phone right now. but consider sold to the first 2 who said they wanted the boat and motor. i'll message u guys tomorrow and we'll work out the details, thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think everything is sold, but I'll wait until we figure out all the details. Thanks guys you won't be dissappointed and I'll do my best to make sure everything is smooth sailing from here.:)

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not sure what happened, but I think the boat and motor are still for sale. $875 for both or $500 each if I sell separate. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I just wanted to let everyone know that I sent off for a lost title today for the 9.9 motor and it should be returned to me within 7-10 days. I know there were a couple guys interested in the motor if I could get a title. I'd still like to get $875 for boat, motor and other stuff or $500 for the boat and $500 for the motor if sold separate. Thanks again and let me know.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
what do you mean by short shaft? I'm not sure if it is or not. I'll find out for sure and post on here.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.