Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not wanting a pump,,so the 870 is outta da question,,,thinking about the mossberg 935 magnum? i dont have much to spend,,,im liking the 28" barrel,,,the also have a model with a 24" and 28",,,what says you

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Mossberg 935... get the 26" waterfowl barrel...........:2thumbsup:

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Originally posted by missionhunter
why 26 instead of da 28?????
lot of barrel to move when a turkey is looking at ya.. also faster on the swing for ducks...
24" barrel is the reccomended barrel for turkeys...:pop:

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
If your gonna use it for turkey especially the 26 will be nicer for maneuverability. I actually prefer 24 or shorter for turkey. You dont gain near as much range as you think with a 28 as compared to a 24. Just a little better pattern retention.. But not enough in my opinion to compensate for the burden of the added length.:2thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
So I'm guessing You Boys wouldn't like My 40" barrel on My "Long Tom"?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i havent even looked at price,,,but im fo sho guessing da 870 is more,,,i already have a pump and dat is da mossberg,,so i likey da mossberg,,,and da mossberg probably cheaper,,,any thoughts on da mossberg 935?

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
i havent even looked at price,,,but im fo sho guessing da 870 is more,,,i already have a pump and dat is da mossberg,,so i likey da mossberg,,,and da mossberg probably cheaper,,,any thoughts on da mossberg 935?
I got a Mossberg 835 now... My next gun will be da 935... IMO for the price you cant beat it.... I will never be able to afford a Nelli:pop:

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Nothing wrong with them. Actually there is one for sale right now over on duckhuntingchat.com with a turkey and waterfowl barrel. :cheers:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by Chad
Nothing wrong with them. Actually there is one for sale right now over on duckhuntingchat.com with a turkey and waterfowl barrel. :cheers:
howmuch princess????

·
2,842 Posts
Have you Mossberg owners had problems with 3 1/2 shells sticking in the chamber after you shoot? I had a 835 10 years ago, jammed all the time with 3 1/2's. Bought the remington turkey gun 3 1/2 with a 23 inch barrell and haven't had any issues.

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Originally posted by Chad
howmuch princess????
http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/viewtopic.php?t=82941

1 - 20 of 40 Posts