Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
69,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not the glamorus pics of bald eagles and bobcats like last time. Just your ordinary *****, possums, owls and yotes.

[file]83304[/file]

[file]83302[/file]

[file]83300[/file]

[file]83298[/file]

[file]83296[/file]

[file]83294[/file]

·
Registered
69,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
more to come....

[file]83316[/file]

[file]83314[/file]

[file]83312[/file]

[file]83310[/file]

[file]83308[/file]

[file]83306[/file]

·
Registered
69,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No wonder I don't have any quail and turkeys left on my place with all these egg suckers running around.

[file]83324[/file]

[file]83322[/file]

[file]83320[/file]

[file]83318[/file]

·
Registered
69,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[rquote=1503544&tid=104913&author=Viper Sniper]Have you hunted on it yet?:D

[/rquote]

Hunted what?....

****.....no
possum....no
coyote...no

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Those yotes sure cleaned up that carcass in a hurry over the course of that one night you showed pics of em.

Have you gotten alot of pics of ***** over your carcass? I been thinkin bout puttin out some corn so my pup can have some super hot coontracks to run but if they're hittin that carcass alot that may be a better option. Cant get any deer hunters in trouble for huntin around that

·
Registered
31,310 Posts
I'm guessing thats not your dog...runnin around without a collar and whatnot

·
Registered
69,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[rquote=1503560&tid=104913&author=beardsNspurs78]Those yotes sure cleaned up that carcass in a hurry over the course of that one night you showed pics of em.

Have you gotten alot of pics of ***** over your carcass? I been thinkin bout puttin out some corn so my pup can have some super hot coontracks to run but if they're hittin that carcass alot that may be a better option. Cant get any deer hunters in trouble for huntin around that[/rquote]

The coyotes seem to run through and sniff a bit and on their way. As for the *****...they are the ones that have picked the bones clean. They start hitting it right after dark and leave just before daylight. Last month in a 10 day time period I got 1310 photos on the camera and 1250 of them were of *****. This time I had it set for 17 days and had 1248 pics and close to 1200 of those were of *****. They had drug off the carcass last month so I put a stake down the middle of the rib cage to keep it in front of the camera. A friend set some traps last week and caught two of the possums but no *****. He used those little short pipes with the spring hook inside where the animal sticks his little paw in there to get his bait and bamm it clamps down on his wrist and holds him until the trapper picks him up the next day. He uses those types so as not to risk catching any of the neighbors dogs or cats. I told him to break out the big traps and get thos ***** outa there. He said that those pipe type traps aren't strong enough to hold a **** of any size. He said about 3/4th of the traps he set on my place were thrown by a **** that was to stong and they had pulled their paws out of the trap. Not to many guys that run dogs around my place anymore.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Geez I'd say thats alot of pics. Of course I'm sure its alot the same ***** if they're spendin the night devouring whats left of the deer. Still tho.....there must be a passle of em. I'd fix your problem if I was closer.

I haven't used those **** cuffs....if thats the traps you are speakin of. I have seen ALOT of pictures on ***** caught in them tho. I dunno....maybe they come in different sizes and stengths like regular steel traps.

·
Registered
69,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts