110lbs airborne

Discussion in 'Social Club 2011' started by 1FastCam, May 23, 2009.

1. 1FastCam

1FastCam New Member

Nov 25, 2002
    CT
    Well he's gotten a lot bigger since a pup, so he has lost a little distance on his jumps, but his splash makes up for it.

[​IMG]

Cant wait to get him out hunting this year. His retrieves are a lot better now than they were last year.

I chucked a rock into the pond from the yard without realizing he was standing there watching me. He dove for that until I had to pull him outta the pond. Almost 3 feet of water, and he would hold his head completely underwater for at least 15 seconds at a time.

He's a ham.

[​IMG]

2. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County

3. wow 110lbs thats a hoss for sure

4. Gakic24

Gakic24 Well-Known Member

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

5. yankee

yankee Senior Member

gotta love those LABS, when i had the 1 and only chessie i ever owned, we lived near a river that never froze, id make a snowball, pack it up real tight, and chunk it down the hill into the river, the chessie would jump into the river, catch up to that floating snowball, and crunch it dissapeared into the water as she tried mouthing it, she would swim circles for 20 seconds looking for it:hysterical::hysterical:

6. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    [rquote=1272915&tid=89110&author=yankee]gotta love those LABS, when i had the 1 and only chessie i ever owned, we lived near a river that never froze, id make a snowball, pack it up real tight, and chunk it down the hill into the river, the chessie would jump into the river, catch up to that floating snowball, and crunch it dissapeared into the water as she tried mouthing it, she would swim circles for 20 seconds looking for it:hysterical::hysterical:[/rquote]

:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

ya big meanie!:claphands:

7. I hear he is just as big of a clusts as his owner (and I am not talking about the wife 1fastcam) :peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall:

:cheers:

8. 1FastCam

1FastCam New Member

Nov 25, 2002
    CT
    Yankee, he is a chessie. I think they call his color saltgrass. I call him the dumb blonde, but thats another story. :D

9. 1FastCam

1FastCam New Member

Nov 25, 2002
    CT
    [rquote=1272925&tid=89110&author=looking_for_guns]I hear he is just as big of a clusts as his owner (and I am not talking about the wife 1fastcam) :peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall:

:cheers:[/rquote]

Oh thats for darn sure. He is definitely a clumsy oaf.

The wife threw his bumper out in the pond the other day and he hit me full steam and almost knocked me off in the water. Never stopped him though. :hysterical:

10. I don't guess the "dog" has broken anymore computer chairs

11. 1FastCam

1FastCam New Member

Nov 25, 2002
    CT
    [rquote=1272941&tid=89110&author=looking_for_guns]I don't guess the "dog" has broken anymore computer chairs

Not lately. His duck was under the dining room table the other night, and instead of going under the table and getting it, he grabbed the area rug the table sits on and temporarily relocated our dining room table to the other side of the room, rug and all.. :stickfight:

12. 1FastCam

1FastCam New Member

Nov 25, 2002
    CT
    Why is Toad in your avatar? :claphands::claphands:

13. That ain't Toad:stickfight::stickfight::stickfight::stickfight::stickfight:

I feel insulted now :whinging::whinging::whinging::whinging::whinging:

14. yankee

yankee Senior Member

[rquote=1272932&tid=89110&author=1FastCam]Yankee, he is a chessie. I think they call his color saltgrass. I call him the dumb blonde, but thats another story. :D[/rquote] wow my chessie had more red to her, guess you could say she was strawberry blonde:shrug::shrug:

15. 1FastCam

1FastCam New Member

Nov 25, 2002
    CT
    [rquote=1272951&tid=89110&author=looking_for_guns]That ain't Toad:stickfight::stickfight::stickfight::stickfight::stickfight:

I feel insulted now :whinging::whinging::whinging::whinging::whinging:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I showed the wife the pictures from the G2G and she said, "Oh David was there?" :rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

Im sure I just insulted the both of yunz. :D

16. battman1

battman1 Active Member

Jan 29, 2007
    Ray Co. Mo.
    110# bet he's hard to hide while your hunting.

17. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    [rquote=1272943&tid=89110&author=1FastCam]
    His duck was under the dining room table the other night, and instead of going under the table and getting it, he grabbed the area rug the table sits on and temporarily relocated our dining room table to the other side of the room, rug and all..[/rquote]

:rof2:

18. 1FastCam

1FastCam New Member

Nov 25, 2002
    CT
    [rquote=1273241&tid=89110&author=battman1]110# bet he's hard to hide while your hunting.[/rquote]

He did ok with pheasants, but aint much laying around for that. He has the attention span of a knat. So im sure this will be fun. :stickfight: