100 yard Trend..........

Discussion in 'Crossbows' started by WBF, Jan 14, 2018.

1. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Finally, xbows are catching up to compounds.... :tup:

coyotehunter likes this.
  2. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Worrying about an xbow that will shoot 100 yds, when compounds can do 300? :D

3. 20'

20' Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2017
    But not a typing test!!!
  4. vixenmaster

vixenmaster Active Member

Sep 24, 2008
    Marketing always hypes up n about lies to sell stuff to those looking to buy. Accuray at a 100 yds is there in both Compound n crossbows n i spect with enuff practice 200 yds can be done also. You will never stop those ppl. who will do that, all you can do is control your self. I have never tried to shoot any Bow/Crossbow i have had at 100 yds. Just not interested in that. I do practice alot out to 60 yds, usually 1000 to 2500 shot during the yr before season opens
    STTH likes this.
  5. STTH

STTH Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Turd Crick North
    Lot of videos on the interweb, just because xbows are seen shooting 100-200 yds does that say they make sense? Heck we have derelict kids eating soap because of seeing it on the web. Does that make it right or sensible?

Prolly all them soap eaters that are the ones buying the new xbows to wipe out the deer herd. No, that prolly not true cuz they prolly don't do anything outdoors and don't have the time to hunt, just make videos of themselves doing stupid crap.
    tcwild and Hawk like this.
  6. DonJuan

DonJuan Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2012
    S.E. Mo.
    Hmmmm soap eating scent free hunters wash pods, NEVER EVER will hunters be scented and detected again! For hunters over 300 lbs we have the super size hunter soap pods for the extra skin pores.
  7. 20'

20' Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2017
    Do you see soap manufacturer marketing the Dias as edible? A couple of what seem to be the top xgun makers are MER keying their funnies at 100 & 200 yard weapons. In another thread about turkeys I believe Rat and cj spoke to the lack of intelligence levels of many turkey hunters, well those are the same guys that firearms hunt and probably the smarter one at that:). So, you tell me how those combination exude ethical clean quick kills?
    WBF likes this.
  8. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

I ate soap because I was forced to for cussing. When I said this nasty effing stuff tastes like $8!+ I got a second helping. :D