Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

· just a no body
16,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Color is called "Down Home" its an off brown..sells for $70 a gallon. I can send pics of what we painted with it but have decided to maybe go another color direction for other buildings. 5 gallon buckets $250 a piece

· Don't mind me
10,397 Posts
No I'm telling you to quit taking up space trying to sell completely unrelated things for more than retail value.
To be honest if I needed some I'd go to Sherwin and probably buy the same 5 gallon pail for $150 with a contractors discount.

· just a no body
16,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This made laugh, but in fairness he is right about the price.
he maybe..maybe its on sale I dont know but I have my receipt I'm going off of ..so instead of being MrINEEDTOGETLAID a polite FYI U2U would of been in order or a counter offer. It is in the FS all other items so it is in the correct forum

OPEN TO OFFERS!

· Registered
32,093 Posts
I didn't read the other replies but this appears to be extremely overpriced
I believe you now have to eat a sh!t sammich.

· Under appreciated
93,233 Posts
Since there are no moderators, maybe we can just use some of beans paint and paint over the mess.....
Pretty sure we would need some real expensive stain seal first :mad:

· Quack
5,523 Posts
I've got an antique hand carved duck decoy.

Could be open to a trade.

I could use some paint for my bee hives

· Blonde Bearded Guy
8,383 Posts
Sounds great if the painting of our shipping container comes with that price as well?

· Registered
20,366 Posts
Moderators needed for clean up in the for sale aisle!
Paging mailman.
Unfortunately Trap, your not around as much since your last sabbatical.....
William Tell aka ManMail is on a larger pursuit, a "calling" if you will... MM has been commissioned by the TV hunter "elites" to provide a fairly large order of DIY's (FIRST SEEN ON MWT) OSAGE BOW kits for The Heartland Bowhunter Premiere.... I'm sure after he's fulfilled his HBH commitments things will digress back to normal....

· Quack
5,523 Posts
Sounds great if the painting of our shipping container comes with that price as well?
I don't want to highjack the thread but what are you paying for containers?

Reactions: mod64win
1 - 20 of 66 Posts