Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I leave this comming Wed for the antelope hunt. We are taking a smoker and hoping to have fresh antelope tenderloin for dinner one evening, or maby everynight!:sniper:

·
163 Posts
Originally posted by RAKMAN
Well, I leave this comming Wed for the antelope hunt. We are taking a smoker and hoping to have fresh antelope tenderloin for dinner one evening, or maby everynight!:sniper:
Good luck post some pic's of the successful hunt and smoker feast..;)

·
Under appreciated
91,782 Posts
GL rakman.. hope you get a nice'n.

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
cool,i was watching the news this morning and heard they had a monster fire,but couldn't catch where it was at out there,you heard anything about it?

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Havn't heard anything about a fire. What I do know is that ideal hunting is in extream heat forcing the antelope to water holes where we wait in blinds. It has been extreamly dry there all summer....till this week it is now raining:banghead:. Hopefully the long drought will soak up the water as it is supposed to clear up by the time we get there.

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
yeah its been dry out there all spring and summer,been watching it pretty close.the only area that has been getting rain is where where we are elkin hope that works for our benifeit also.hope you get a biggun.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Good luck, I've hunted antelope in Gillette, WY for the last 3 years. Pretty easy hunting the Prairie Goat, you should hve one on the first day. Won't be going this year to Wyoming. I have to save money, I'm going to South Africa next year on a Safari. So I guess missing Wyoming this year is not all that bad!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.