Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

$1/Rabbit Still Open-Leaving TONIGHT!!

8K views 61 replies 16 participants last post by  HabitatMD 
#1 ·
Still got time for the $1/rabbit donation to MWT for Timmytaters (and tatertot) and Venatic's (and Mike) harvest if anyone wants to get in on it. The hunt will be on Jan 26th.

Looks like we have for the $1/rabbit MWT donation so far:

Fla_Guy
Chad
Big Time Hunter
BigJake
Fishshooter
Rebelcj7
mrb
flatbed82
Longbow26
Pipe
Semodeerhunter
rmr
henry

I'd love to add a few more names to the list!! :wave::wave:

Mrb, where can folks send the donations once we have all the harvest tallies tabulated. I assume checks will be made out to Missouri Whitetails.

Edited to include info up top:
Checks made payable to MWT

Send to MissouriWhitetails.com
PO Box 613
Moberly, Mo 65270

See less See more
#6 ·
I got the dog situation all squared away fish. Thanks for the donation bud!!

Now that I think about it, we may be getting a little tight on people. Got the dog owner, my bro and myself to go along with 4 hunters. If you come up, we will have to make sure it is well orchestrated so we be as safe as possible.

#8 ·
If the dogs work the way they should, there is no reason we couldn't hunt safely, prolly just watch from the side and BS. If they don't work they way they should, then maybe we need an extra "dog". Keep me posted fish, I just don't want to make it too chaotic, that's all.

#9 ·
I understand, been there too

I'll let ya know, I make a mean dog, cant smell very well, but I usally end up falling into a brushpile and scaring the rabbits and the neighbors. :bangin:

And everyone knows rabbit's don't like leprachauns :roll2:

#18 ·
Hab....

Checks made payable to MWT

Send to MissouriWhitetails.com
PO Box 613
Moberly, Mo 65270

And while you are at it.... put me in on that dollar thing. My personal money you understand. This might be fun.....:2thumbsup::claphands:

#23 ·
Originally posted by Rebelcj7
Do I need to send check now or wait until we find out how many wabbits were whackaged?
After is fine with me but it ain't exactly my call..... Besides, if we can't trust a member here, you can't trust anyone... :claphands::claphands::2thumbsup:

#24 ·
Originally posted by mrb
Originally posted by Rebelcj7
Do I need to send check now or wait until we find out how many wabbits were whackaged?
After is fine with me but it ain't exactly my call..... Besides, if we can't trust a member here, you can't trust anyone... :claphands::claphands::2thumbsup:
i dont mind sendin a blank check, jus wanted to know da rules ;)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.