Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought these in July and never used them. They also come with decoy bag and decoy string. Paid 64.99 for them asking 40.00 obro. I am also willing to trade for 22-250 ammo. Pony express or pick up only please.

I also have for sale 3 DVD's...Primos incoming 5,6, and 7. Each DVD is 7.00 which inlcudes shipping. These can be mailed, pony expressed, or picked up. Will also trade these for 22-250 ammo

Thanks

[file]45167[/file]

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
tell me you didn't pay 65 bucks just for the flambuzies by themselves. i would finagle with you on them if you were closer. i like those style of flambuzies.

·
Registered
4,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well id like tocome down to shoot some geese with ya, so hopefully soon. Since we didnt get to travel to see family I know we will be making some trips soon anyways. So at the latest I would say a month i will be heading down that way

·
Registered
42,107 Posts
Sounds goodio, ill get check on the way, iffin ya do get to make it down here ya can jus bring em if ya got room :cheers:

think duck ends roundy the 22nd or so of jan and goose is the 30th.. i think

better chances for ducks then goose..

but ya never know about either :blah::blah:

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
Originally posted by Rebel
:cheers::2thumbsup:

Ill get a check on the way..

we'll worry about how to get em here later.. got ne plans to come to southwestmomo anytime soon?
Reb, u need to get busy buildin another barn for yer dekes, just my best guess....:dancin:

can u say...."like another hole in the head" ?:claphands:

·
Registered
42,107 Posts
Originally posted by knockemdeadd
Originally posted by Rebel
:cheers::2thumbsup:

Ill get a check on the way..

we'll worry about how to get em here later.. got ne plans to come to southwestmomo anytime soon?
Reb, u need to get busy buildin another barn for yer dekes, just my best guess....:dancin:

can u say...."like another hole in the head" ?:claphands:
Keep saying that louder, i need a new barn.. i need a new barn, mebbe it will stick w/ the mrs :rof2:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
it's what i get for not checkin in daily.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.