Welcome to Missouriwhitetails.com!
This forum is all about Members Helping Members. Before you start posting, please read these Guidelines.
Play Nice.Posts should not exhibit hatred or hostility. While we realize that discussions may get heated, vulgar language or name calling cannot be tolerated, respect each other.
- 1. Disrespecting, attacking, or otherwise arguing in an inflammatory way with the volunteer moderators will not be tolerated. The mods are here to help manage the day to day site as an approved extension of the administration. Be polite with them as you would be with the owners, failure to do so will result in actions on your account.
- 2. Absolutely no Personal attacks (Flaming, Name Calling) on others will not be tolerated. We take politeness very seriously. You are welcome to challenge others points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully.
- 3. No content that is considered racist, obscene, x-rated, or objectionable will be tolerated. All such posts will be deleted without notice and the member who posted it will be issued infractions and or banned at our discretion. This includes avatars.
- 4. This is a Family Friendly Forum. Don’t post content that you would not want your children, mothers or wives to see. No nudity (images) or inappropriate language.
- 5. Bad language isn't allowed. The word filters will tell you what is acceptable. If we have overlooked a word that should be filtered it soon will be. To directly misuse words to circumvent the word filters is not allowed. To use symbols as an expression is allowed as long as letters are not used in conjunction as to make it obvious as to what filtered word is being expressed. Posts that abuse these guidelines will be edited, moved or removed.
- 6. Derailing, highjacking, or otherwise intentionally taking over a valid discussion is not permitted doing so will result in the thread being closed and the highjacker’s account being actioned.
- 7. Alcoholic beverages should not be the focal point of discussions or photographs with the exception of the opt in forums. Content that seems to promote the ABUSE of alcohol or drugs may be removed or moved. This is not to say that an adult beverage can not be in a photograph, just that it can not be the reason a photo was taken.
- 8. Regarding opt in forums. If anyone requests to be admitted to an opt in forum, they should realize they are taking on a certain responsibility. Most opt in forums have subject matter or content that is not allowed in the general forum. As a voluntary participant in an opt in forum it will be your sole responsibility to keep content in the proper format. " I thought I was in the other forum " is not a valid excuse for misconduct on the open board. This is a no tolerance policy. A waiting period will be required for any new members requesting admission into the opt in forums. Politics will not be allowed on the open forum unless the topic is hunting or gun related which should be posted in the Guns and Ammo or Hunting News Forums. For those that wish to talk Politics, we have an Opt In Political Forum for those discussions.
What may not be in a post is as follows: Material that is threatening, harassing, or abusive to any party. Content that is sexual, defamatory, hateful, potentially slanderous, private message or in violation of any law is not tolerated. Knowingly posting false or misleading material will result in moderator action.
High Maintenance User - Mods and Admins reserve the right to remove. anyone that requires constant time and attention even if they are not breaking the rules.
Note: These Guidelines are subject to change as we see fit.