Roundup Time Yet

Discussion in 'Catfish' started by Hannibal, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Hannibal

Hannibal Senior Member

Dec 30, 2004
    Greene county
    wow, these 80 degree days are getting me in the mood to fish for cats.....we usually have the roundup thred goin by now......so whats the scoop?? when is the forcast best time Parker??? Fishy you got the boat cleaned up and ready to go?? I bet Yote is ready....

2. BackyardBandit

BackyardBandit Don't mind me

Jan 12, 2012
    West St. Louis Co.
    I know of a 106lb and a 62lb caught last weekend on rod and reel. Get after them now!

3. 90acres

90acres Senior Member

Mar 4, 2003
    Wardsville
    Yep, I think you could go ahead and spray for some of those obnoxious grasses already. Stuff is sprouting.:D

4. Hannibal

Hannibal Senior Member

Dec 30, 2004
    Greene county
    good one 90...:D

the roundup that's catfish roundup thread usually is pretty entertaining, bein retired now I can use some entertainment......:D

5. Hannibal

Hannibal Senior Member

Dec 30, 2004
    Greene county
    seems like yesterday we rolled in on the last day with huge fish to put a whoopin on arch and his sworthery crew....just another day on the lake for fishys boat..

6. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    good maybe you can catch some dam bait this year..

Better yet shouldn't you be thinking about your sweetheart , tomorrow is sweety day

7. Hannibal

Hannibal Senior Member

Dec 30, 2004
    Greene county
    she got a new dishwasher....she said I didn't have to get anything else.....i'll make a nice supper or take her out if she wants.

I might catch some bait ..but I gave you my big barrel tank...I gave fishy my dip net....whats a guy to do.....where am I gunna catch bait....:D

8. Hannibal

Hannibal Senior Member

Dec 30, 2004
    Greene county
    what did you get your sweaty sweety....:D

9. Hannibal

Hannibal Senior Member

Dec 30, 2004
    Greene county
    Fishy better clear it with his mommy and wife and sister, so he can come fishin....:D

10. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    Her microwave went out,now she thinks she needs a new one but in a different color, so that means a new dishwasher, fridge,stove. I told her to sell some purses . I need a new camper. We haven't spoke mu h since:D

11. Hannibal

Hannibal Senior Member

Dec 30, 2004
    Greene county
    oh I still have the new stove , fridge, microwave to go also, that's what happens when you remodel the kitchen.

12. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

Is it true that on the days you don't do anything you're still busier than yote ?

13. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    Hanni is prolly sleeping till ten now and then a two hour afternoon nap before supper and then its off to bed.

Me I am up and working by 6 ,hunting by noon ,sometimes not getting the dogs in till midnight seven days a week:D

Hers a flatty Hanni

[​IMG]

14. fl3157

fl3157 Senior Member

Oct 12, 2010
    N.E. Missouri
    :blah::blah::blah:

15. henry

You forgot about the pre nap, nap and the post nap, nap. If you cheat him out of those he won't have the energy to go to bed at night.

16. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    still stings a bit eh ?:D:wave:

17. Hannibal

Hannibal Senior Member

Dec 30, 2004
    Greene county
    I don't see what a little nap has to do with anything.....as I recall one Yote was to tired to go set lines and bring in the cats last year, Fishy and I did...dog was sleepin when we got back...:D.....I do like a nap and Yote is older then me so he needs some sleep to keep up with us younger guys.....

18. Hannibal

Hannibal Senior Member

Dec 30, 2004
    Greene county
    like yote says, stings don't it, maybe you wont leave early this year......I don't blame the Kansan buckaroo for headin out a bit early, he has a long drive, but you locals don't have a pot pizz in, just whinn......:wave:

19. Hannibal

Hannibal Senior Member

Dec 30, 2004
    Greene county
    HENRY I am much busier then yote, get up early work all day fix supper for the wife, (kinda feel guilty if I don't) she still workin hard for her money...:D

20. henry

Don't you mean"our" money ?